Hello fellow Lonely People

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyLola

Reaction score
I am newly single after a serious 5 year relationship. It happened so suddenly, my whole world was rocked. I don't have many friends outside that social circle so I find myself home alone and unalble to think of anything but being lonely forever.

Name: Laura

I am so sad.

Hi there Laura from New Brunswick, Canada, age 34!!!

Sorry to hear about your breakup! But there's loads of awesome peeps here so hope you get settled in and feel better soon!

Welcome to the forum...

Yes people talk here every day, it's a bit slow at the moment.. for whatever reason. But it's not one of those dead sites. There's many people to talk to though.

Warm welcome to you, Laura.

I'm sorry to hear about your rough time, but it's good that you try to reach out and connect with other people. There are plenty of people on here every day, so i'm sure you can find someone to connect with!

If you ever want to talk about anything at all, do not hesitate to message me! I'm always willing to listen or talk!

Take care!

Hi Lola and welcome to the forum. Breakups sure do suck, don't they. Currently going through one myself, and some other issues. This place has really helped me a lot the past couple of months, some really kind and selfless people on here that I will be sticking around on here even when I'm feeling much better. I hope you can find the same warmth that I have, I'm sure you will :)

Now, onto the more important things, just a couple of questions...

1. What kind of music do you like?

2. Have you seen this dog?

wS6H8eb.jpg

painter said:
Hi Lola and welcome to the forum. Breakups sure do suck, don't they. Currently going through one myself, and some other issues. This place has really helped me a lot the past couple of months, some really kind and selfless people on here that I will be sticking around on here even when I'm feeling much better. I hope you can find the same warmth that I have, I'm sure you will :)

Now, onto the more important things, just a couple of questions...

1. What kind of music do you like?

2. Have you seen this dog?

Every **** newbie!!

Hi Laura,

Yeah, I've been where you are, had a break up and lost the friends with it. I feel for you!

I'm new myself, and I can say already that this is a warm and friendly place. I'm sure you'll feel at home here!

Welcome!!! :)

Welcome to ALL, Lola
I am sorry to hear about end of your relationship.. I think your decision to search people to talk to was a very good one that will help ease the sadness of it. Perhaps try the chat here, too.

Hi Lola, welcome to the forum.

Hey, I can totally relate with you. I'm sorry about your break-up. I felt like it was the end of the world when my 5-year long relationship ended previously. Feel free to PM me if you wish to talk about it, perhaps we could relate to one another a lot because of it. Just know that I'm here for support cos I know what it must feel like.

Also, I would really like to see you respond to painter's radio about the dog - maybe that will make him stop posting it in every newbie's thread!!!!

Oh and don't worry, so many awesome and friendly people here, I'm sure you'll have a good time making some new friends from here.

Hello and welcome!

Lots of nice people, chat and games everyday. Happy to chat via PM if you want to.

Hey there Lola,

I am truely sorry about your break-up, its never easy to loose someone especially when most of the friends are on their side, however I see that we are both in New Brunswick, if you want to talk feel free to PM me.

And remember summer is just around the corner, keep your head up high, im sure you are a great person :) xo

Hi Lola,
Welcome.
I have been single for a very long time after a break up from a long term relationship. I think I have some understanding of how you feel. I remember when I was in a similar situation. The best advice I can give is to be as strong as you can. Think of a list of all the good and bad things about being single, then go and try to enjoy some of the things on the "good" side, and please do not fall into the trap of getting straight into another relationship with the first man that comes along. This could lead to a very destructive cycle. In order to give your next relationship the best chance of success, it is best to be over the last one before you start. You have done a good thing, finding this forum. I've only been here a few days but already i feel very good about it. If you want to chat feel free, Im always available :( lol I imagine you will find people closer to your own time zone but I would love to make friends here as I am lonely too so please do message me about anything. Andy

Latest posts

Back