One step forward

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lusker

Reaction score
Describe one positive thing you did today to make life better for the world, for someone else, or just for you.

Example:

I held my tongue.

I told my ex how much I value the friendship we have and what an incredible mother she is.

Managed to let things that irritate me go, since they are ultimately pointless, and potentially hurtful to those who don't know it.

I held my tongue when I really wanted to rip into this girl at work for being a lazy useless self-obssessed *****. I gave her the frosty treatment for the rest of the day, which is probably even more unpleasant. If she didn't have massive boobs, I'd probably brush her completely (but she does, so I can't be angry at her for long!). Her husband is a retard too. He has no redeeming qualities, so I act like he's invisible.

To make this OP if I'd acted true to nature, she would have left in tears, and I would have got those "you are one mean scary dude" looks from my workmates.

Describe one positive thing you did today to make life better for the world, for someone else, or just for you.

I will soon head to the animal shelter and volunteer as a canine companion again; I have enough hours in now that I am a level two volunteer :)

^ thanks Lady, I wish I could donate time to other shelters of sorts but my heart can only handle so much

I made it through my first deep water aerobics class :D

I will get a HAIRCUT today, its been many months since my last and its a step fwd, why? you ask, because I know no good stylists in this town !!

ucxb said:
I will get a HAIRCUT today, its been many months since my last and its a step fwd, why? you ask, because I know no good stylists in this town !!

show show show the new haircut :D

Drama said:
ucxb said:

My thoughts exactly. ;)

*waits patiently*

ladyforsaken said:
Drama said:
ucxb said:

My thoughts exactly. ;)

*waits patiently*

Ok, maybe later, its not happening until 10AM, just realize that well nevermind ...

Consoled my Mother. She's at the point where she knows her own father can only last so long...he's getting too old. He was a harsh cold father but better than her mother who truly hated her. She claims he was the best of the worst and all she had. I feel he only ever used her and took advantage of her, and I don't really understand why she loves him so much. But it's not my place to make it worse, it's my place to just hold her and let her cry.

Latest posts

Back