Myers-Briggs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• xNFP

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • xNFJ

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • xNTP

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • xNTJ

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • xSFP

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • xSFJ

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • xSTP

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • xSTJ

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
P

perfanoff

I don't want to bump 3 year old threads, so here's the remake with a twist. I mean, with a poll.

What personality does the Myers-Briggs test classify you as?

I'm classified as an ENTP by a hair, and even though I've become more extroverted, I still think most of the time I'm a classic INTP.

Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(38%) Perceiving(22)%

I was INTP for many years but I remember recently when I retook the test it changed to something else. So I went around and took a few more and I'm not INTP anymore I guess? I didn't know it was possible to change but I guess it is.

...oh and I just took and it I guess I'm INTP again. Maybe it's not so easy to change. =P

Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(75%) Thinking(25%) Perceiving(56)%

Completely classic INTP.
I know my type! :p

kamya said:
I was INTP for many years but I remember recently when I retook the test it changed to something else. So I went around and took a few more and I'm not INTP anymore I guess? I didn't know it was possible to change but I guess it is.

I have been getting a lot more into programming lately so that could be why I've shifted back to INTP. That or I took some bad tests.

Just took it and it says I'm an ISTJ. I've taken the Myers-Briggs test many times since I was a teen and my type is never the same. Being an introvert has stayed the same, but the others are usually different.

ENTJ

Extravert(44%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(50%) Judging(56%)

This doesn't really mean much to be, either that or I'm ignorant to what it actually means :)

ISTP

I took the test a few years ago, and I imagine my answers won't have changed since then.

Introvert(89%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(50%) Perceiving(22)%

The result did not surprise me so it's probably correct.

ISFP
Introvert(44%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(22)%
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

http://www.personalitypage.com/ISFP.html < Apparently... o_O

Latest posts

Back