a friend to talk to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worldofadreamer

Reaction score
Hey I would really like a friedn to talk to. By woteva means is appropriate emial,phone etc. Someone to talk to about anythin and everythin. Would really like to feel close to someone. Be important to some one and have someone who I know and is important to me.

Hey Schay! =) I don't think i've got to write to You before so i don't know how much we have incommon, but closeness is also important to me and if You'd like to we could PM back and forth to do just what You said; talk about anything and everything. ;) I live in Sweden (and have a steady relationship) so i'm not the one You're looking for if You had any other intentions in mind than simply writing. ;) I'm a moderator nevertheless and are around here every day to answer to PMs from all kinds of people, so if You ever felt like it, don't hesitate to write something if You haven't got someone You'd rather PM instead. ;)

I gotta go to bed now though, so i won't be able to reply for some time! Until we meet again! Bye *waving*

I wouldnt mind someone to talk to aswell.
I tend to get rather down durring the evening because I have no one to talk to really.

Feel free to email or pm me.
I use messenger though instead of AIM so I dont hink I could talk to you on that.

you can talk to me on aim or by email. or both. I think I'm on alot and I like to talk about anything I guess :x. I'd like to try and be friends with you if you want, maybe once we get used/enjoy each other's company :eek: we can even try phone. so if you're interested, just send me a msg on aim/email/pm.

Latest posts

Back