Truth

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Why should I be politically correct?  Why must I respect them?  Why is it okay to insult Christians and Jews in the media?  

A simple cartoon spawns deaths and riots.  LAME!  I am sick of this.  THIS IS WHAT I HATE!!  Read your history!  The Western Roman Empire could not control it's borders.  The Western Roman Empire couldn't raise an army.  In the end, they went without a fight.  Sound familiar????

My beloved Europe is going fast.  France is already gone.  All over England and Ireland, mosques are appearing far too quickly.  Italy and Spain don't have the will to fight.  They are destroying Western Civilization thru immigration.  Why can we not discuss this?  As soon as we do, the media calls us rascists!  I HATE THAT!

Funny how the whole world hates the Yanks…….It is strange.  Say what you want about George; however, without the Yanks....The World falls.  So, I will support the Americans.  I truly do not hold out much hope for Western Civilization.  I WILL NEVER KNEEL IN A MOSQUE!!!  

"The world needs america" ROFL BIGGEST JOKE I EVER HEARD...no wait...you are serious? ehhh....i dunno how to talk to a retard...

Fukin Trolls

Latest posts

Back