Here I am, Universe!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwasaloverb4thiswar

Reaction score
Hahaha, so its an odd title, I know, but it caught your eye, did it not?? This is my first thread (woot!), and I am new to this sight, so if I commit any forum faux pas, you will have to excuse me :)

Anyway, after a long long long time in denial, I have finally come to terms with my non-existent love life. There I said it, I am a 19 year old female with (what my male friends would say) NO GAME! Due to my struggle with severe chronic depression through my adolescence and early adulthood I have never really had, or given myself the opportunity to explore my sexuality and have never had any romantic relationships. Recently I have been going through some pretty intense therapy and have been making some major changes, and really, for the first time I feel like a whole person. I have learned how to open myself up to love and positivity and let me tell you how much it has already done for me. So, with this revelation, I have decided to tackle my love life. The first step was to admit that I was lonely, and that yes, I did want and need intimacy. The next step is to put that energy out there, let it be known that I am ready for this, even if it is only on this lonely (amazing) forum. Baby steps here people, I couldn't exactly go around posting this in my front yard, LOL.

So here it goes... I, Sarah, want and am ready to share my ideas, creativity and love with someone who will share their ideas, creativity and love with me. I am an attractive, amazing person who can find those qualities in the people around me and would really like to participate in this beautiful world while I am still fresh and young (nothing against age, btw)! So here I am Universe! (Hence the title)

...please do not misunderstand me; I am not trying to cyber solicit here, LOL. I am just sharing my universal declaration with others who I know are struggling with similar things. I believe in the power of intention and hopefully this will bring some joy to those out there that need it, even if its just a good chuckle at my expense =)

Am not chuckling. That is how a lot feel here. I would say moor then 50% But that would be me guessing.

and I think we all would know that your not trying to errr how you put it? lol "cyber solicit" lol Nice chows of words :)

Hay your only saying how you feel. That's kinder the hole point of this forum.

I to liked the title :) Also What is going of in your sig Lost in the Oilfield LMAO In fact don't say. I don't think I owner know lol

Glad your getting the confidence in yourself that you most likely deserve.

Wish I could feel that way about myself.

I chuckled. not at your expense though, more at the internet has brought about the need to point out when one is and isnt 'Cyber soliciting' :p

Im gonna say it.... you guys ready?....

...W00t4ge!

sloth4urluv said:
Glad your getting the confidence in yourself that you most likely deserve.

Wish I could feel that way about myself.

aww I am sorry...saw on your profile (yeah, I stalked ya a bit) that you are from Florida. I am jealous, its where I grew up and I miss it so much right now, which is funny cuz I never thought I would. Sometimes you don't know what you have till...etc. Hope that today wasn't so lonely for you, hugs :)

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
So here it goes... I, Sarah, want and am ready to share my ideas, creativity and love with someone who will share their ideas, creativity and love with me. I am an attractive, amazing person who can find those qualities in the people around me and would really like to participate in this beautiful world while I am still fresh and young (nothing against age, btw)! So here I am Universe! (Hence the title)

*Clapping* That was wonderful! I envy you and hope I'll get there one day:) Good luck I hope you find someone equally amazing!

It's good to read that you're working to counter your problems and seem to have a positive outlook. So many just give up. It's quite refreshing and I am happy for you.

Hmmm you left a message on one of my blog posts!

Welcome to teh forumz.

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
Hahaha, so its an odd title, I know, but it caught your eye, did it not?? This is my first thread (woot!), and I am new to this sight, so if I commit any forum faux pas, you will have to excuse me :)

Anyway, after a long long long time in denial, I have finally come to terms with my non-existent love life. There I said it, I am a 19 year old female with (what my male friends would say) NO GAME! Due to my struggle with severe chronic depression through my adolescence and early adulthood I have never really had, or given myself the opportunity to explore my sexuality and have never had any romantic relationships. Recently I have been going through some pretty intense therapy and have been making some major changes, and really, for the first time I feel like a whole person. I have learned how to open myself up to love and positivity and let me tell you how much it has already done for me. So, with this revelation, I have decided to tackle my love life. The first step was to admit that I was lonely, and that yes, I did want and need intimacy. The next step is to put that energy out there, let it be known that I am ready for this, even if it is only on this lonely (amazing) forum. Baby steps here people, I couldn't exactly go around posting this in my front yard, LOL.

...please do not misunderstand me; I am not trying to cyber solicit here, LOL. I am just sharing my universal declaration with others who I know are struggling with similar things. I believe in the power of intention and hopefully this will bring some joy to those out there that need it, even if its just a good chuckle at my expense =)

That's the way to do it, man. Ya see a lot of doom and gloom out there, and I know most of it is legitimately warranted, but if you wanna fix your honeysuckle you gotta start somewhere. Best way to do it is with positivity, and hey. You've got it. Keep it going long enough and who knows, maybe you'll get in a groove. At any rate, I like yo' style, and I think you'll be a good addition to our empty little lives. :p

I agree. Having a positive image of yourself is part of the trick ;). The other part is mainly guts :D.

Now, what comes to my attention is that you would like to explore your sexuality. Sex isn't hard to get if you play your cards right, but what you should be looking for is something far more meaningful than that.

Latest posts

Back