Aaaaaaaand... I'm Back in the room

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady X

Reaction score
Just a note to say I've been away for a while, had to get some stuff sorted in the old grey matter, but I'm back

So Hi again ALL! :D

I've been worried about you, actually.

Glad to hear you are back, hope you are doing well.

She's baaaaaack and she's got a new trick, Lady X is 10 times as slick as the last time, the last time you saw her, now you can see why we really adore her!

You might think, her new trick is sick. Sawing a pigeon in half with a stick! Look at the pigeon, now it's in two! Oh my it's rear end is having a poo. Look at the meeeesssss, in isle 2. Isle 2, that's the place where we saw the ragu.

Hello person I don't know. I'm Greb - they ignore me around here, and generally speak in hushed tones when they think I can't hear them BUT I CAN, GOD DAMMIT.

It's pretty obvious if you want to advance around here, you shouldn't be seen talking with me, so don't reply to this post, or your social standing will be IN JEOPARDY!

Bullting to the dashboard, chupper! Peacock!

Welcome back Lady X, I wondered where the other Lady of the forum has been! :D

Limlim said:
She's baaaaaack and she's got a new trick, Lady X is 10 times as slick as the last time, the last time you saw her, now you can see why we really adore her!

You might think, her new trick is sick. Sawing a pigeon in half with a stick! Look at the pigeon, now it's in two! Oh my it's rear end is having a poo. Look at the meeeesssss, in isle 2. Isle 2, that's the place where we saw the ragu.

Whutttt. Limlim trolls with such style.

Latest posts

Back