hi lonelylifers :-)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplebutterfly

Reaction score
alright people
i'm female and live in the uk
i have anxiety and find making friends/being social really difficult
hoping to chat to some people and not feel so lonely
feel free to pm (no freaky stuffs though :p)
thanks for reading x

Hi there,

I'm also from the UK!

Welcome to the forum...

Hi and welcome!

What do you mean by 'freaky stuffs' out of curiosity? :)

Hi Purplebutterfly. I'm a female from the UK too.

I joined this site a few days ago and it seems really good so far.

purplebutterfly said:
thanks for the welcomes x
no 'freaky stuffs' meaning no what color panties are u wearing? haha x

What col... Welcome to the site :cool:

Hi,

First of all really like your name Purple Butterfly. I love butterflies. :)

I too suffer from anxiety and also depression and OCD. In fact, I have a very close Internet and phone friend in Birmingham in the U.K. who I care so much about as a friend and also suffers from mental illness. Her name is Louise.

I am Doug and age 52 and live in Pittsburgh in the States. My battle with mental illness is a long one but I am determined to beat it. When feeling well I enjoy sports, politics, photography, You Tube Christian comedy, trivia, reading, walking on my nature trail for exercise and my special cat Luke. :) I currently work a volunteer job for a special charity that works to help prevent at-risk youth from dropping out of school.

I am lonely. Have only one good real life friend. That is why I am on this site. I am compassionate and a good listener and counselor so I am always here for you about your anxiety or other life issues.

Divulge as much about yourself to me as you like. Your first name? Where in the U.K. are you? Your age? Your job? Things you like to do for fun and your interests? Do you have any pets? Brothers and sisters? Are you in treatment for your anxiety? Again I am always here for you to discuss the challenges of our mental illness but also the fun and good things in our lives too. :)

Take Care and hope to hear back from you soon.

Doug

purplebutterfly said:
alright people
i'm female and live in the uk
i have anxiety and find making friends/being social really difficult
hoping to chat to some people and not feel so lonely
feel free to pm (no freaky stuffs though :p)
thanks for reading x

Heey there, nice avatar!! And welcome to the forums!

I know how it feels to have alot of anxiety. :/ I really hope you find some people here you feel comfortable opening up to.

If you ever want to talk about anything, feel free to message me!!

Latest posts

Back