CHESS

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

CHESS

Dose any one fancy a game of chess?

I am not that good of a player but if anyone would like to play they can challenge each other on here.

OK this is not a chess sight so its going to be a bit different as where going to have to have a bard set up at home with numbers and letters at the side.

Its going to be liker E2 - E4 kinder thing.

It may even take a long time. So be prepared for it to go on for maybe weeks at a time. This is not speed chess

Also we are going to have to trust each other to not cheat. Am sure know one here would do such a thing as to use a computer to play.

103723.dfa184ff1.l.jpg

OK let battle comments.

I am the fist challenger so I get the fist move :D

The challenger is always white.

My fist move is E2 - E4

Who am I playing? :)

Chess cool I love chess but am also not good at all, we could play yahoo chess, much quicker that way, what do you think?

Am not that good ether, and its been a long time since I played. I don't have yahoo. I have MSN but last time I tried on there it did not work. I have played on skype be for if you know that one. If you wont to play on skype all pm you my skype name :) I hear what your saying. Could drag on a bit doing it on here.

Could still use this thread to get games with different ppl. Its always good to play someone you have not played be for. Makes things moor interesting :D

I could always try and get the admin to install a chess game on here for us lol That would be a way cool of a thing. <--J/K

You guys should be able to find an online chess game pretty easy.

Skorian said:
You guys should be able to find an online chess game pretty easy.

Yea I got a sight I have used to play ppl on line but I wont to play ppl here. ppl that I know through the net. You know any good way of doing it. I have no problems in using and adding ppl to my skype but not every one would feel comfortable doing that.

e7-e5

Yahoo! is an excellent place for online chess gaming, and we can exchange our Yahoo! handles. Mine is predaconinferno.

ow, should I leave you guys to play? I kinder think that something like yahoo is a better idea then my oreganol one now. Doing it on here would take a long time and is open to errors. Also I don't have yahoo.

But yea I kinder goon off the idea doing it on here.

ok ok you can al call me a let down if you like lol but you still got each other to play with if you like.

Bluey the let down :(

Bluey said:
ow, should I leave you guys to play? I kinder think that something like yahoo is a better idea then my oreganol one now. Doing it on here would take a long time and is open to errors. Also I don't have yahoo.

You mean that you don't have a games.yahoo.com account? That's free and you can register for it easily. No worries about not having one, as it'll take you less than ten minutes to get one :)

Regards,
IO

IgnoredOne said:
You mean that you don't have a games.yahoo.com account?

haha lol

Yes, *puts head down in shame*

IgnoredOne said:
That's free and you can register for it easily.

Am on it like cheese on a bonnet!

IgnoredOne said:
No worries about not having one, as it'll take you less than ten minutes to get one :)

Done :)

Add me if you like and all try and get to know my way around yet another sight lol

Edit: ask for my addy if you would like it :)

mmm, Am sure I saw another post here. I was going to add them. errr, Funny thing is you have to be in the mood to play chess and both be on line at the same time, lol this is not as easy as I fist thought lol I should start to think things fro moor,,,, nerrr thinking's no fun lol

Latest posts

Back