Positive work stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebolt

So today i had quite a great day at work. For the people who helped me with my work situation stuff, it's all been worked out. Thank you.

But that's not the point. Yesterday something cool happened, and today too, and i'd like to share that.

I work in a restorant, who also rent halls to external parties. This probably has a very fancy name in english that i'm not aware of. Yesterday there was a primary school coming to us for an easter lunch, or brunch or wathever. Everyone of the building came to help with the preperations. There was this one guy who just stood there and didn't really know what to do. The others started to comment on it, and later on ridiculed him for his saggy pants. I was the only one who left him alone, since i was apparently the one capable to reason that he had a reason for doing what he did.

Later on he came to me and asked me if he could help me, i gave him a task, and he performed it with utter zeal. Later on thanking me and asking if he could do more. That made me smile.

Today, the general atmosphere was just nice, and my boss said i was very smart and a quick learner who you could always count on. That made me happy as well.

So yeah, that was it haha.

Thanks for your time!

/cheers Rosebolt ! Good days are ones to be remembered and shared

edit: I appreciate the gents at work, good group of men with sense of humor! It helps my days

Latest posts

Back