Tell us five random things about yourself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Addiction is kind of a touchy subject for me. People who view alcoholics/addicts as lazy idiots with no self control really drive me up a wall.
2. I'm looking for love...I've never wanted anything else since I was a child. And I'm scared that since I've never experienced or even really tasted it, the reality of it is gonna shatter the idealistic picture I have of it. I want the love of my life to be like, Disney honeysuckle.
3. I've got really bad self esteem issues, like a lot of people on this forum, but I'm still not entirely sure where they come from.
4. I have trouble accepting love, and at times, showing it as well.
5. I feel like my reputation precedes me and I want to shake it off, badly.

1. I'm a yaoi/yuri fangirl.
2. I collect earrings- at last count I had 402 pairs and I believe I should have at least 500 by now.
3. I hate cooking. Can't stand it. But I adore cooking shows.
4. I have a deep voice for a teenaged girl, and based off that, have been mistaken for a male before.
5. I alternate between being a very mature and rational person and being a total nutcase at random.

1. I can be the most cold hearted person you'll ever meet.
2. I like my dog.
3. I always try to eat as much i can.
4. I'm a great fan of food, mostly the unhealthy kind.
5. I always lift two fingers to greet people. (the peace sign)

1. I love to fish, but won't bait the hook or take the fish off of the line.
2. I like to play pool.
3. I like to dance.
4. I like to game.
5. I like to sing.

Unfortunately, I SUCK at all of the above. :cool:

EveWasFramed said:
2. I like to play pool.
3. I like to dance.
4. I like to game.
5. I like to sing.

I can name 5 things about you.
1 You're always someone a person can depend on.
2 When the world seems to have gone to crap, you have a way of helping people see the good stuff and the possibilities
3 You're a great mom
4 You are hard to beat when it comes to naming an 80's song
5. You are funny as hell. Remember that bus driver in England? You had him laughing sooo hard.

Naleena said:
EveWasFramed said:
2. I like to play pool.
3. I like to dance.
4. I like to game.
5. I like to sing.

I can name 5 things about you.
1 You're always someone a person can depend on.
2 When the world seems to have gone to crap, you have a way of helping people see the good stuff and the possibilities
3 You're a great mom
4 You are hard to beat when it comes to naming an 80's song
5. You are funny as hell. Remember that bus driver in England? You had him laughing sooo hard.

awwww....... :p Thanks, Nal.

Yeah well, my awesome map skills won him over. :D

Do you remember the name of his pub? I do, lol.

5 things
1. I feel more at home being in nature than I do around people.
2. I love classical music played on an electric guitar.
3. I am an introvert with extrovert tendencies.
4. I work hard and follow my dreams, even when it seems futile.
5. People scare me sometimes. I feel out of place in a crowd.

rdor said:
9006 said:
rdor said:
nothing to be proud of

I don't think that was the intention.

going by other posts I'd say he sees that as a positive attribute.

Look, you don't have to like me. You can give your own interpretations to everything i say all you want, but i want to kindly ask you to keep them to yourself. I am not saying i am proud of being able to do that. The title of the thread did not say "name five things of yourself you are proud of."

If you want to think of me as a cold blooded serial killer who bathes in blood every day, then by all means, do so. But don't go spilling such insanities all over, please?

Thank you.

1. I do tend to joke a lot.
2. I am very opened minded about certain stuff.
3. I'm more intelligent than I let on.
4. I have made bad mistakes in my past.
5. I tend to push people away if I have a problem, yet seek out people who are closest.

1. I overthink many things.
2. I am a master procrastinator.
3. Even though I clean my house daily, if I lived alone with no children and single, it would be a pigsty most of the time.
4. I love the rain.
5. One day I hope to be happier with my employment.

Rosebolt said:
rdor said:
9006 said:
rdor said:
nothing to be proud of

I don't think that was the intention.

going by other posts I'd say he sees that as a positive attribute.

Look, you don't have to like me. You can give your own interpretations to everything i say all you want, but i want to kindly ask you to keep them to yourself. I am not saying i am proud of being able to do that. The title of the thread did not say "name five things of yourself you are proud of."

If you want to think of me as a cold blooded serial killer who bathes in blood every day, then by all means, do so. But don't go spilling such insanities all over, please?

Thank you.

Just my two cents...
On a few occasions in my lifetime, I've had to place myself in the position of turning off my personal feelings and make a hard decision that could labeled as "cold hearted." I dont feel any guilt at all over that, because I had to be done. I felt bad about it, but not guilty. There are times in life that displaying cold-hearted resolve are called for. Just saying....

Now :D I've derailed this lovely thread...please, someone post more random things so I don't get a PM from the forum staff about making off-topic posts!! :club:

on a more positive note....
~¤~
*this all happend in my rebelious years I lived with my best friend at her parents house who we all called mum & dad, her best friend came to live too, who then became my girlfriend, mum had such a big heart, she was the type who never turned away the less fortunate as a result her house was always full of comings and goings.Dad hated this but tollerated it cos he saw how happy it made her.
~¤~
1.once (before I lived with her) my bf came to school drunk she vomitted out the 3rd floor social studys window & we watched it run down 3 floors over three classroom windows to form a puddle that an unsuspecting person slipped over in on the foot path below.. Not cool
2.once i was so intoxicated my friends and I ran thru the street naked but sadly it was much like the scene from the movie OldSchool, & I was taken home by the local police sgt
3.once again.. I was so intoxicated I passed out in the garden taking a whizz in winter, I woke at 3am in the frost in a frozen whizz puddle, angry cos no one had come lookn for me & no one could hear me knocking to let me bk in hahaha
4.once my bf caused a scene at a friends party my gf & I searched for hours worried bout her when we got home we found her pants hanging off her butt, lost a shoe, legs dangling outside, body inside draped over the window passed out after the many failed attempts to get bk into our bedroom without her mum hearing and vomit dripping down the outside of the wall into the garden that lay directly beneath
5.once my bf parents had an arguement after he got home from night shift, mum left for a walk to cool down, after an hour or so went by & 2 beers later dad got worried so we all piled in the car to look for her, a few streets over the cops pulled us up dad got breath tested and mum saw & walked over totaly drunk from the bottle sherry she had consumed(unkown to us she had walked out of the house with it), the cop gave her the keys gave dad a ticket and told her he's to intoxicated to drive lol dad looked at the cop mum swaying like a tree in the wind and says ''are you kidding me!! Ur an idiot Mr!!! my wife cant even stand straight & ur giving me a ticket & her the keys!!! I hushed him into the back seat quickly & we all pee'd ourselves laughing as mum zig zagged her way home haha.

I thort I'd share this cos its as random as it gets, but it always makes me laugh when I think back to it & thort it might cause a laugh to some of you

Some of this might be highly exaggerated but then again it could be all true... What do you think?

1. I once ended up in hospital after falling face first into a ceramic sink while wearing handcuffs.
2. I accidentally set fire to my parents carpet whilst burning my school tie.
3. I love romantic comedies despite being a bloke.
4. I firmly believe that Mel Gibson is, in fact, the devil.
5. I own 12 identical pairs of socks.

Latest posts

Back