Tell us five random things about yourself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
niave said:
It's just that I have thick wavy hair and doing it is a pain the ass.

So, I may straighten my hair for Xmas and some other special occasion. That usually means only about twice a year I will do my hair. :D

Just shave it all off an wear a wig, convenient AND you'd save money on shampoo.

niave said:
ladyforsaken said:
niave said:
1. I don't do my hair 363 days a year.

Really? Wow. Why do you only do it the other 2 days?

So, I may straighten my hair for Xmas and some other special occasion. That usually means only about twice a year I will do my hair. :D

Ahh I see now. My niece's hair is like that too. But I always find that cool. :D

1. I would like to learn coding and make my own text based RPG. Not going to happen though, lol.
2. I think it would be cool to know how to hack. Not going to happen though, lol.
3. I was looking forward to a special meeting next week. Not going to happen though, lol.
4. I think I suffer from a mild form of OCD. Should go to the doctors really. Not going to happen though, lol.
5. I've always thought that cancer would be the death of me. Should go for regular check ups. Not going to happen though, lol.

9006 said:
niave said:

Just shave it all off an wear a wig, convenient AND you'd save money on shampoo.

Omg, No! You're terrible... Haha :D I'm a girl and I'm attatched to my hair.

If anything, I want to grow it out super long and hide behind it like cousin Itt.

ladyforsaken said:
niave said:
ladyforsaken said:
niave said:
1. I don't do my hair 363 days a year.

Really? Wow. Why do you only do it the other 2 days?

Ahh I see now. My niece's hair is like that too. But I always find that cool. :D

Aww, thanks. I'm glad you find it cool. :)

1. Current Guinness World Records holder of longest human chain shaking hands.
2. I have a metal plate in my right hand.
3. I am amused by the small caricature drawings displayed with the sumo wrestler's name on Euro Sport.
4. I have done sports all my life, football(soccer) and karate.
5. Haven't done sport in a few years, now I'm getting fat, but I keep telling myself I will start exercising any day now, it's been almost 2 years.

1. The callous on my right knee is larger than the one on the left.
2. I refused chemo for my NHL 15 years ago, managed to defeat it with alternative medicine, and have been cancer free for 14 years.
3. I am a man quilter.
4. I am insecure and bossy at the same time.
5. I use a reel mower for exercise.

1. I can be hot tempered sometimes .__.
2. I am scared of bugs so much!
3. I don't like too hot or too cold, warm weather with a little wind is comfy.
4. I worry everyday about something, should stop it. :(
5. Love means more to me than money or fame.

lonelyfairy said:

I'm with you on the weather! So where I live...I enjoy the weather about...2 days a year. :p

Shipster0958 said:
lonelyfairy said:

I'm with you on the weather! So where I live...I enjoy the weather about...2 days a year. :p

Lol, I know the feeling. :D Here in Finland, 2/3 of the year is so very cold, and 2 months of summer only and then it's crazy hot. >_<

I love this thread...

1. I've been told I'm a 'Very scary dude' on hundreds of occasions.
2. Before I met my wife, I only went out with girls that had alliterative names. Sounds bananas, but it just happened that way!
3. I love general knowledge. The amount of useless information that I know is almost unparalleled.
4. I had the worst attendance record of anyone in my high school.
5. I once got beaten up while Tiffany sang "I Think We're Alone Now" - the song bothered me more than the beating.

1. Love the 70's music
2. Had a soft spot for "bad boys" :-(
3. Love cold places
4. Want to move to Canada
5. I'm a sucker for accents!

1. I'm addicted to ChapStick. It has to be the regular flavored black tube. I use a tube a week (and I never lose them).

2. I can't listen to anything by Pearl Jam without getting the goosebumps.

3. I have an irrational fear of steam grates.

4. I can't drive a stick shift.

5. I'm a pushover for those **** British accents. Can you say hello Daniel Craig?! Hot!!! :)

1. I also love ChapStick.

2. I worry about things entirely too much.

3. I have felt overly busy as of lately.

4. I need a really long nights sleep.

5. I also love Daniel Craig.

1. Love my two dogs
2. Clowns scare me
3. Laughter is medicine to me
4. Joaquin Phoenix.....hubba hubba
5. Love the smell of laundry straight from the dryer

1. I am an only child and only grandchild. (All of the Christmas presents are still for me and I'm 22!)
2. I've been vegetarian for 17 years, but once ate beef jerky for $20 in fifth grade. Got super sick, so I've just made an honest living ever since.
3. My best friend and I are the fourth generations of friends in our families (starting with our great-grandfathers being buddies.)
4. I have a pug, but he's kind of a jerk.
5. My favorite color is light pink!

1. I'm allergic to milk (whey).

2. I need the noise of a fan to sleep.

3. I only have nightmares.

4. I have Reverse SAD (a.k.a. Summer SAD or Summer Depression).

5. I'm a Synesthete.

Solivagant said:
5. I'm a Synesthete.

That is awesome! I did some pretty extensive research on this on college. I've never personally met a synesthete. Bc I'm so into music I always thought it would cool to be able to experience it through more than one sensory. I hope you view it as something special.

organicNYgirl said:
I hope you view it as something special.

Thanks, I do! =] Wouldn't have it any other way. I'm surprised you haven't met anyone with it though. From what I've heard it is pretty common, or at least certain types of it. And many people who have it don't realize it. I certainly didn't, I just thought everyone saw things that way. I'm interested to know more about what you learned in your research.

1.I am a history buff.
2.I enjoy good whiskey.
3.I am rooting for Stannis to win the Iron Throne.
4.I smoke way too much.
5.I like the winter best.

JpBlue said:
1.I am a history buff.
2.I enjoy good whiskey.
3.I am rooting for Stannis to win the Iron Throne.
4.I smoke way too much.
5.I like the winter best.

Are you a game of Thrones character? :)

Latest posts

Back