Tell us five random things about yourself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. i am watching all seasons of a series up in a row because i can't stop watching
2. i like to sketch imaginary houses and flats on google sketchup :D
3. i make up basejump, diving and other extreme sporting adventures in my head while really i just sit on the couch and rub my belly
4. i secretly hope for any apocalypse to turn out to be a herion
5. i have a crooked tooth in my upper front row because i grew an extra vampyre tooth (which i got rid off in preschool)

1. I was thisclose to getting sprayed by a skunk, but then froze and held my breath and the skunk just waddled past me like whatever
2. The first day of my period is similar to food poisoning symptoms, and I feel so sick I cannot even read, or concentrate on anything but the pain I'm in. I just keep puking until everything is out, then I fall asleep, exhausted
3. I used to do piano recitals
4. When I was a little girl I used to design outfits for my Barbies to look like my fav characters from video games
5. Around the same age I was chased by several cows

1. I can get pretty serious sometimes.
2. I tend to zone out a lot and daydream.
3. I love bagel bites! =D
4. I love pretty dresses.
5. Tend to keep to myself most of the time.

1) I love to surf.
2) The greatest part of my job is rescuing people and saving lives.
3) I've lived overseas and travelled to almost 30 different countries.
4) The hottest temperature I've ever been in was 127F (53C) The lowest was -45F (-43C)
5) My dream is to travel the South Pacific.

1. every single time one of the characters in Charmed gets married I cry, even after watching each episode a dozen times
2. my favorite color is green
3. I really love brown rice (boring)
4. without anything better to do, I spend happy hours looking at pictures of cats and animal videos
5. I have a fascination for glitter clothes, make up and dressing up, I wish my neighborhood looked like The Rocky Horror Picture Show and I looked like David Bowie (ok, his girlfriend)

WallflowerGirl83 said:
1. I can get pretty serious sometimes.
2. I tend to zone out a lot and daydream.
3. I love bagel bites! =D
4. I love pretty dresses.
5. Tend to keep to myself most of the time.

We should get out our pretty dresses and have a Bagel Bites party! We have a lot in common

1. My dream job would be anything at NASA.
2. My favorite dish is Kleftiko.
3. I like Diet Coke at little too much.
4. I am a sucker for anything heart shaped.
5. I often cry at tv adverts.

GraceBlossom said:
1. My dream job would be anything at NASA.
2. My favorite dish is Kleftiko.
3. I like Diet Coke at little too much.
4. I am a sucker for anything heart shaped.
5. I often cry at tv adverts.

NASA ?

Is that one of your interests ?

Duff I love anything to do with space, NASA would be the ultimate for me, I would worship cleaning their toilets lol

JpBlue said:
3.I am rooting for Stannis to win the Iron Throne.

I don't mind, anyone, but Joffrey. What a little bratty jerk.

Peaches said:
1. every single time one of the characters in Charmed gets married I cry, even after watching each episode a dozen times

I loooove Charmed. Piper was always my favourite.

GraceBlossom said:
Duff I love anything to do with space, NASA would be the ultimate for me, I would worship cleaning their toilets lol

lol !

I love 'space' too even though I don't have that much knowledge !

duff said:
GraceBlossom said:

lol !

I'm the same, I don't have that much knowledge either! I keep meaning to actually buy a telescope, but anything and everything fascinates me!

GraceBlossom said:
duff said:
GraceBlossom said:

lol !

I'm the same, I don't have that much knowledge either! I keep meaning to actually buy a telescope, but anything and everything fascinates me!

Count me in, thought I know a bit about that sort of thing; it's very interesting.

9006 said:
GraceBlossom said:
duff said:
GraceBlossom said:

lol !

Count me in, thought I know a bit about that sort of thing; it's very interesting.

That's cool 9006 :).

1. I am terribly addicted to tv shows and I often get lost of the 'universe' that is created in said tv shows. Which eventually leads to sadness.
2. I speak 7 languages, not all fluent, but I can manage myself.
3. I write. I haven't written a novel or anything, but I like to write and I have some published work on the internet. Sadly, not in a book yet but I haven't set my mind to that.
4. Some people around me consider me a genius but a lazy one who refuses to do anything. (Which .. is sadly rather true. I'm the laziest person ever.)
5. My one wish would be to move to America, because for me it seems like it truly is the land of opportunities. I want to be an actress, but not in my home country. I know that I will get there -- eventually.

1) I love DC comics and animation.
2) I have blue eyes.
3) I always remember my dreams.
4) I like the sound of thunder.
5) I wish i was Batman.

Jack _ said:
1) I love DC comics and animation.
5) I wish i was Batman.

Ditto

tumblr_lxz35jvTFV1qgzbtvo1_500.gif

1. I love nutella.. too much.
2. I wear glasses.
3. I came 3rd place in my weight at the Tae Kwon Do world championships 2007.
4. I don't have any OCD in real life, but I do in-game :|
6. I can't count so well.

Latest posts

Back