Tell us five random things about yourself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) I have 24 plants in my apartment currently.
2) I do barbell training :p
3) I always cut my hair myself.
4) I absolutely loooove coffee :)
5) I tend to get bad dreams easier when I fall asleep on my back.

I've done this already, but here's 5 more.

1. At 56, I only have about 20 grey hairs, but I dye it every 2-3 months anyway.
2. I take a medication in the morning and at night and have to drink 32 oz. of water with each dose.
3. I have 2 best friends--one female and one male and they both live hundreds of miles away from me.
4. Because of 2 things I collect, there is very little space on the walls or on top of all my furniture to put anything else, except maybe 2 more things that
are the size of softballs.
5. I don't like watching movies, going to the movies, and I watch very little TV.

1.I'm obsessed with heart shaped items.
2.I have two cats Ebony and Bailey.
3.I suffer from sciatica so took up Pilates.
4.I love the sound of the ocean.
5.I never sleep longer than 6am even at weekends

1. I'm going to ComicCon Belfast (the first of its kind) as the 11th Doctor
2. Some of my dreams have been so bizarre that I've written stories about them and asked friends what they would have done in that situation
3. "Jedi-Wizard" was a concept I invented when I was five/six years old. Basically unable to decide if I wanted to be trained to be a Jedi or attend Hogwarts and become a Wizard, I chose both.
4. My dog is truly my best friend
5. My ideal three course meal is: Tomato and basil soup with wheaten bread, followed by steak and chips followed by New York cheesecake with ice cream.

1) I've had the same song stuck in my head for almost a week now, and I haven't listened to anything but what it sounds like in my head.

2) I don't like numerical lists that have periods after the numbers.

3) I sort everything out, but I never use the sorted format after that. I just let things pile back up until I'm forced to sort again.

4) I have tried to yell through a straw before.

5) I think it's perfectly fine to judge others, and that you're lying if you say you don't do it. There is such thing as your own sense of right and wrong, and there is also such thing as treating others based how they express themselves. You probably judge whether or not someone is, "An *******," every day.

1) I was brave enough to take plane flights unattended as a child before trouble set in.
2) I'm a klutz.
3) But I have a very good memory for people.
4) Black liquorice is my favorite candy.
5) My favorite color is brown.

1. I have a million flashlights, but never any batteries. I usually buy another flashlight instead of batteries.
2. I love to cook and bake from scratch
3. I love photography, but have been slacking on taking more shots.
4. I hate buying anything for myself, I have to ask someone's permission before I buy anything (even if it's needed)
5. I hate getting my hair cut. It always makes me feel like I lost part of myself.

1 I can leave an opened box of chocolates or choccie bar in my fridge for weeks without finishing it.

2 Because of knee problems I can no longer wear high-heeled strappy shoes

3 I adore the smell of almond essence

4 I don't have lung cancer (proven by an MRI I had several weeks ago) - it really is just a persistent bad cough

5 L'heure Bleu by Guerlain is my favourite perfume

1). I'm a bit of a wing nut and unpredictable.

2). Doesn't matter how lousy the weather, any day outdoors beats any day indoors.

3). My daughter has given me the childhood I never had.

4). I live in an RV.

5). I can be a bit of a honeysuckle disturber.

Gettin' what? Getting the fact that you will never win? Getting milk and cookies? Getting your goat? Getting the better of you? :)

It's really a pity that you're not here to 'assist' me as I practice my ropes tonight- different knots, slings, etc....lucky for you the 'Hangman' isnt a course requirement so we'd pass on that one.

As far as gettin' it, the imagination doth roam wildly at the moment ;)

WildernessWildChild said:
It's really a pity that you're not here to 'assist' me as I practice my ropes tonight- different knots, slings, etc....lucky for you the 'Hangman' isnt a course requirement so we'd pass on that one.

As far as gettin' it, the imagination doth roam wildly at the moment ;)

lol, perv.

1. I do not own a microwave and don't intend to get one.
2. I wear VERY little makeup, but I can NOT leave my house without putting eyeliner on. (I have a spare in my purse, just in case)
3. I have a rather large collection of bunny plushies. (I get one every year for Easter from my grandmother and refuse to let her stop. :p )
4. It seems I am incapable (I've tried, believe me I've tried) of making SMALLER meals, so we are always left with tons of leftovers. lol
5. I was a stay at home mom for 10 years.

5 random things huh? Ok here goes....

1) I had a long complicated number 1, which I have now deleted as it made me look like a real prize prawn.
2) I've never burped.. *buuuuurrrrp* Excuse me.....Until now.
3) I might be a guy but I dislike football - I especially detest the constant spitting, which there is no need for at all!
4) I'm in my 40's now, and a girl I knew at school got in touch about 2 years ago and told me she remembered at junior school (so 11 years old or less) me getting my "you know what" out in the playground. I struggle to believe her but she was completely convinced!
5) Soon I'm going to go out to walk along by the sea and take photos of whatever I see.
6) I have issues counting to 5.

Latest posts

Back