Tell us five random things about yourself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) I hate oysters
2) I no longer own a computer/laptop, I do own an iPad
3) I drink may be 2 - 3 cups of water a month. I drink a lot of coffee (Hot, iced or plain cold) in between
4) Favorite book - Moby Dick
5) I enjoy smoking although it probably will kill me one day

1. Without several cups of coffee every few hours I get headaches
2. I tan really easy. Already got a sun tan and it's not even spring yet.
3. I am 5 foot 4 and a half
4. Lived in the same house all my life
5. For 25 years I never stood on a beach or saw the sea.

1. I collect obscure 80's music that very few people have ever heard of.
2. I am terrified of heights.
3. I bite my nails.
4. I hope to one day buy an old house in Nova Scotia and secretly hope that it's inhabited by at least one ghost.
5. I think Leek & Potato soup in the best soup in the entire world, bar none! :)

1. I'm learning to ride a bike
2. I have a poetry blog...
3. But I don't consider myself a "writer" yet.
4. I like fried eggplant
5. I'm fond of birds

1) I dream a lot
2) I write poetry
3) I'm quiet most of the time
4) I'm an antique picker
5) I enjoy traveling

ringwood said:
3. I bite my nails.
4. I hope to one day buy an old house in Nova Scotia and secretly hope that it's inhabited by at least one ghost.
5. I think Leek & Potato soup in the best soup in the entire world, bar none! :)

name some of the obscure 80's music. See if I know any of it.

Triple Bogey said:
ringwood said:
3. I bite my nails.

name some of the obscure 80's music. See if I know any of it.

I was thinking of asking the same thing. Great minds and all that...

1. I never held a baby until the doctor handed my son to me.

2. I was reading at a high school level in fourth grade. However, I have the math version of dyslexia, which is called dyscalculia.

3. I've never been outside of the United States.

4. I've owned an embarrassingly large quantity and assortment of animals over the years. The odds are if it has fur and been even passingly domesticated I've rescued it, raised it or rode it.

5. I love the water but never learned how to swim.

1. I have lost so much weight that my boobs have disappeared

2. I have to have a cheese and marmite sandwich every single day

3. I have to remind myself to smile at people

4. My computer is my best friend

5. I am grateful that I live in a peaceful country

TheRealCallie said:
Jently said:
5. I am grateful that I live in a peaceful country

Antarctica? :p

:D It's all relative isn't it. I live in England and we have the usual societal problems, but heck I could have been born in the middle of one of the many war zones in our world and be struggling for survival on a daily basis.

1) I have a crapton of irrational fears.

2) I love Sonic the Hedgehog probably a little too much.

3) I find animals are much better companions than people.

4) I put my hamster in a ball then put the ball in the floor and accidentally forget about it all the time.

5) I'm constantly hungry.

Also, doogen1980 is like the only one (that I've seen) whose whole list is also things about me that I thought about mentioning. .-.

i served in a war

i was a fire fighter

I like polka music

I like biology

I used to be a paper boy

1. I did an internship at a local TV station and was a newscaster for 6 months.
2. I don't have a driver's license.
3. I can't live without music.
4. I didn't have to do military service and I think I know why - but there are no reasons stated in my official papers.
5. I have burned most memorabilia of my 'youth adventures' so I don't get easily reminded of my futile attempts of socializing anymore.

1. I like the fact that I am me and nobody else, in other words, I love who I am.
2. I love my taste for music.
3. I love my sense of humor.
4. I like making people smile when they're not having particularly the best days of their lives :p
5. I like the fact that I can wiggle my ears (about only 3% of the whole world can do this)
6. I like the fact that I have an open mind, different to those who live in worlds created by others.
7. I like the fact that people who are 30, 40 or 50 actually understand me and consider me a mature 17 yo :p
8. I like the fact that I like my conversations to be creative and constructive, rather than spending summers talking about Nicki Minaj's big butt.
9. I like that I had a fairly awesome childhood.
10. I like the fact that I'm super smart and actually am considered the best student of my entire grade, let alone class.
11. I like the fact that I want to leave my little brothers a better memory of their big brother.
12. I like the fact that, had it not been all my life difficulties and obstacles, I wouldn't have been who I am today so,... I don't regret most.
13. I like my brother. We're the best kind of partnership ever. We're better than Bonnie and Clyde, or bacon and eggs, or rolls and royce, or cartoon and network :p, or Messi-Iniesta-Xavi :p
14. I like that I'm weird and live in my own reality. It's way better to do things your own way than to follow other people's opinion :)

1. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac.

2. I have a collection of over 600 dvds and vhs tapes.

3. Saxophone is my favourite instrument.

4. My grandfather (grandfather, not great grandfather) fought in WWI at aged 17, if he was alive he would be 116...

5. I starred in a film that was made for nothing and we got shortlisted at a small film festival.

:)

I just realized the thread says 'five' : /
Buut, since I wrote 14, let me add one more so it'd be like I've posted three different times! Yaay! :p : /
15. I like funny sarcasm :p

Or just sarcasm :p

1. I memorize license plates.

2. I eat my sandwiches in a circle, starting with the top crust and working my way towards the middle, because I think the middle is the best part, and I like to save the best for last.

3. I used to drink most of my hot drinks with a spoon, like eating soup. I broke that habit because people look at me weird and it embarrassed my parents, but I still do it sometimes. =P

4. I don't wear earphones. I hate feeling like something is in my ears, so I'll only wear headphones.

5. I have very long hair, which I cut and donate every year or two.

Solivagant said:
1. I'm allergic to milk (whey).

2. I need the noise of a fan to sleep.

3. I only have nightmares.

4. I have Reverse SAD (a.k.a. Summer SAD or Summer Depression).

5. I'm a Synesthete.

Solivagant said:
1. I'm terrified of wasps! I will run away squealing if one starts buzzing around my head.

2. I know how to play the harp and the piano, but neither well.

3. One of my hobbies is anthroponymy, which I've been researching since I was 7 years old.

4. I like to collect weapons when I can afford to.

5. Though not a practitioner, I have a strong interest in and admiration for martial arts.

Solivagant said:
Drama said:
daughter of the moon said:
2) I've never had alcohol, smoked or done any drugs in my life.

same here.

^ Me neither!

1. I never wear jewelry, even though I like to look at it, because it's an annoyance to me and I don't like how it feels against my skin. It makes me feel sort of confined, like when I wear a turtleneck, and I just want it off of me.

2. I don't wear makeup, and I actually think most people look better without it.

3. I am more than a little camera shy. I can't stand having my picture taken really. I'm trying to get over it, but I've always hated it, and my list of reasons has only grown over time.

4. I can't hold a pen properly, so I write a little funny.

5. I get excited about school supplies, lol.

Latest posts

Back