Tell us five random things about yourself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I'm scared of static electricity shocks.
2. Mayonnaise makes me gag.
3. I love Bette Davis.
4. Don't look at me while I'm eating, it freaks me out.
5. I'm the youngest of eight children.

4. I'm good with/love numbers.
2. I often don't stick with something.
1. I'm obsessed with intelligence.
5. I find it very hard to relax.
3. I can't do random statements.

BrokenInside said:
1. I cant resist anything minty.

:D

1. I find puppies way more beautiful and interesting than human babies
2. I have not slept with a mirror in my bedroom since 1988 when I saw Poltergeist 3
3. I can't even tell you the name of the horror film that I find the scariest because even the name terrifies me (it's about ghosts)
4. I'm a lover of old classic rock; Cream, Jimmi Hendrix, The Who, Bowie (rock?), etc. But my guilty secret is cheesy 80's pop.
5. Waterloo Sunset by the Kinks is my favourite song of all time.

1. I agree with Minty on her #1
2. I have a weakness for footwear.
3. Candles, I loves em.
4. & skulls, I am fascinated.
5. My father grew up in the travelling fair.

Okay...

1 - When I eat carrots, I eat around the circle core and get a little upset if I mess it up.
2 - Aside from individual ribs/toes/fingers (because the count would be late twenties or early thirties) I have broken 11 different bones, most of the major ones.
3 - I have a weird habit of picturing either myself or people I know murdered or someone waiting to kill me as I go into a dark room but I still close the door before I turn the light on.
4 - I never watch TV but I am a pretty avid reader.
5 - I am an alcoholic and an addict. Although I'm currently about three months off drugs and 6 days sober.

Alma lost her spoon said:

Skulls, yes. Not sure what it is. A morbid fascination with Death? I even have one hanging from my rear view mirror.

JHK said:

Skulls, yes. Not sure what it is. A morbid fascination with Death? I even have one hanging from my rear view mirror.

I'm interested in skulls from more as being symbolic of mental strength & wisdom, also that when we look at a persons face it is there skull that really gives the main shaping of what we see(I have a thing/weakness for men with a good skull/jaw).

The gothic association of skulls with death no doubt plays a part, but for me there's so much more to it than that.

Then there's the whole piratical skull & crossbones side of things too-I cannot help myself indulging in over romanticism of pirates either I admit it.

as do i...my skull has a teardrop vial of blood hanging from his mouth :cool:

> i'm obsessed with skulls/skeletons/devils/gargoyles <grotesques> and anything strange/weird/creepy/evil/disturbing/morbid/macabre etc...

> my fav color is red and i'm obsessed with it...almost everything that i buy i will go to the ends of the earth to get it in red...

> i'm obsessed with balloons <especially red balloons>...if i'm at a random place and they are giving balloons to kids i have to have one too and proudly walk around w/my balloon...

> my charger is my baby and i love displaying her horsepower out on the open road when i nail it...

> i was born deaf in one ear...

JHK said:
I even have one hanging from my rear view mirror.

as do i...my skull has a teardrop vial of blood hanging from his mouth :cool:

> i'm obsessed with skulls/skeletons/devils/gargoyles <grotesques> and anything strange/weird/creepy/evil/disturbing/morbid/macabre etc...

> my fav color is red and i'm obsessed with it...almost everything that i buy i will go to the ends of the earth to get it in red...

> i'm obsessed with balloons <especially red balloons>...if i'm at a random place and they are giving balloons to kids i have to have one too and proudly walk around w/my balloon...

> my charger is my baby and i love displaying her horsepower out on the open road when i nail it...

> i was born deaf in one ear...

DVEEUS said:
JHK said:
I even have one hanging from my rear view mirror.

I have a dead rose with mine. I took a girl out for dinner and the waitress brought it over. The date looks at so I just shrug and she tells us that it is for her for Mother's Day (we were 19, bit I guess that means nothing) and she handed it to me at the end. And there it sits.

JHK said:

I'm interested in skulls from more as being symbolic of mental strength & wisdom, also that when we look at a persons face it is there skull that really gives the main shaping of what we see(I have a thing/weakness for men with a good skull/jaw).

The gothic association of skulls with death no doubt plays a part, but for me there's so much more to it than that.

Then there's the whole piratical skull & crossbones side of things too-I cannot help myself indulging in over romanticism of pirates either I admit it.

I guess we won't be married, then. I'm a real jowly guy... Ah, well.

Funny the shape, though. I was at the other day probing around my eyes and jaws and my boss looks at me and goes "What the hell are you doing?" So I had to say the truth... "Feeling how I will look when I'm dead." He still thinks I'm odd.

1. I have a hand sanitizer in my hand bag and I use it 100 times a day (especially after touching money)

2. I read a lot about serial killers or murder in general, even though it really frightens me and I regret knowing all the details when it's getting dark.

3. I like to keep it puristic. I don't like decorative things in my home.

4. I love shopping cosmetics and make-up.

5. I get a guilty conscience for the most stupid things.

1. I just spent about half a minute making fart noises with my mouth and hand, and it pleased me to do so.

2. I'm 5'4".

3. Truth or Dare is one of my favorite games, when played with the right crowd. Preferably while on drugs.

4. I had a dream about my ex-girlfriend this morning.

5. I love staying in hotels/motels. I guess it gives me a sense of freedom, safety and luxury, all in one. A home away from home. An escape and very small adventure.

i assembled bombs and missiles in the gulf war
i have long hair
i have adhd
i like to make my own bread
i do not put the effort into capitalizing the beginnings of my sentences most of the time

1. I have to floss every time I eat something
2. I dream about my ex-husband every night
3. I love hugging trees
4. If I was rich I would pay somebody to change my bed linen every day
5. I have been vegetarian for 30 years and still miss meat

1. Most of my old friends are either dead or imprisoned.
2. I left formal education at 15.
3. I am most commonly described by others as: Dangerous.
4. I badly suffer from tinnitus.
5. I have an orthopaedic mattress that is so hard that you can stand on it without your feet sinking into it.

1. One of my favorite things is touching colorful wool and fabrics
2. If someone tells me "good luck" before something important I get really superstitious
3. I save spiders whenever possible by putting them outside in a glass, and in the meanwhile I talk to them, little buggers
4. When the weather is nice, I go have a run at 12am or later (where I live is kind of safe)
5) After I started living alone, for my life I can't watch horror movies anymore (I used to love them), least spending the night up the wall (figuratively, but not too much)

1. I try to stay random to keep people's spirit's up.
2. I try to look energetic online, but if you talked to me face to face, I would be really quiet.
3. I dream of acting in a theater group someday.
4. Ever since I was 7 (I'm 18) I've been playing board games and stuff like that with and against myself and am sort of used to it at this point.
5. I often look over my posts a few times to make sure I haven't accidentally insulted someone.

Also 6. *Makes elephant noises*

Peaches said:
5) After I started living alone, for my life I can't watch horror movies anymore (I used to love them), least spending the night up the wall (figuratively, but not too much)

Haha. I know the feeling. There was a game called Silent Hill that made me never want to close my bedroom door at night for a few years.

1: I tend to dig myself holes that I can't pull myself out of. I know it's happening, but I keep doing it.
2: Every time my parents get tipsy I hate them a little more. They aren't even like a family at this point, just the shitty people I have to live with. Legal guardians, if you will.
3: I constantly have a song in my head, 24/7. It's been like that for as long as I can remember. It's like a soundtrack to my life.
4: I walk around in the woods barefoot because I want callus' on the bottoms of my feet. (very handy)
5: I'm better with a knife than I am with a pencil.

- I play instruments, but couldn't for the last week because I bashed my elbow good and I cant lift it more than 90 degrees
- recently just bought a Nissan Altima (2014 - 2.5L SV :D - black :cool: )
- I think we should all be jealous of wolves because they get to howl at the moon (and we don't :()
- I just realized 5 years as a professional programmer - has resulted in me compulsively closing brackets
- My ear is itchy..

1. I am ridiculously romantic.
2. I find being out in nature my true calling.
3. I see the good in everyone period!
4. My cats are my familiars and life companions.
5. I can never get enough Mr. Porkys and it is so shameful.

1. I like to dance.

2. I'm a glutton.

3. I love Horror.

4. I won't be celebrating Halloween this year.

5. I need a new phone.

Latest posts

Back