Tell us five random things about yourself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I have 32 teeth.
2. I love to write.
3. I'm a day dreamer.
4. I never follow instructions while cooking.
5. I love parody movies.

1. I moved from Canada to England in 1997
2. I obsessively buy all the books of authors I like then read them in publication date order
3. I have worked full time since arriving here in 1997 & have not missed one day of work
4. Red lipstick makes my teeth look yellow so I wear only peach glosses
5. I drink alcohol seasonally ... gin in the summer months, vodka in the spring, rum in the autumn, single malt whisky in the winter

1. I enjoy being with nature
2. I think I'm coming down with the cold
3. I washed my bedsheets yesterday
4. I ate grapes yesterday
5. I can't wait to eat bad food when I wake up from my sleep "tonight"

1. I do not own a microwave (People think I'm insane for this. *shakes head*)
2. I do not and my kids do not eat fast food.
3. Once upon a time, I was one of those people who had their Christmas tree up ridiculously early and decorated the hell out of everything. Not so much anymore.
4. I know how to use a backhoe
5. I hate wearing any type of hat, even though I've been told I look good in them.

1. I sleep with two pillows.
2. I own a Nokia 3510i, cellphone from the previous decade.
3. I apparently have "absolute pitch".
4. If someone scrapes a knife on a plate, that sound makes me feel awful.
5. I tend to like windy weather.

1. I'm afraid of Spiders
2. I sometimes cook pizza for breakfast
3. I hate getting the bus but I do it most days
4. I cant drive, but I would like to learn to one day
5. I have never been to a night club

1. I am an excellent swimmer.
2. I am slightly addicted to a popular mobile/tablet game, no not Candy Crush.
3. I am on a committee with someone who reads the local news.
4. I have weird toes.
5. I can suffer from crippling anxiety (although it lessens as I get older).

1. I have a rare medical condition. Doctors usually have to look it up when I go see them.

2. I very much enjoy reptiles of all kinds, though I've only owned a few varieties. My current baby is a bearded dragon, and my boyfriend brought a crested gecko and two leopard geckos with him when he moved in.

3. I very much enjoy experimenting with different diets. It really doesn't matter to me if I lose a bunch of weight. I'm more interested in how combinations of food affect my body.

4. The one compliment I seem to consistently get is in regards to my eyebrows. Apparently I can become quite animated, and my eyebrows mimic a cartoon character. :p

5. The easiest way to describe my love life is "it's complicated."

Dont want to live alone.
Love my pets.
Like to travel.
Love hot weather.
Afraid of illness.

01. I still want to be a cyborg
02. I love having my own boobs
03. I collect bones
04. I cry over Disney's "Bambi" every time
05. I don't think I'll ever get tattooed

I never get to be with anyone because all those I like end up to be crazy f*&*s and the others I can't get myself to like

I own more than 50 evening dresses but I rarely go out

My highest idea of fun is literary games, like Percy Bissey Shelley and Mary Shelley, or other social creative activity

I used to be convinced that I would die of pills overdose like Marilyn Monroe

On public transport I compare people to animals

I walk very fast almost with blazing speed.

I talk very fast too sometimes I have to repeat to make people understand.

I don't like shoes.

Waking up late is something I don't like.

Instead of using public transport I prefer walking but only for short distances (maximum is 5KMs)

PenDragon said:

I have these things too.

Rosebolt said:
PenDragon said:

I have these things too.

Hehe, more things are adding up, Rosebolt. I wonder how many things are common between us. Maybe I should PM you about those things, not a good idea to discuss everything on public place :D

No one cares enough to allow me to be me, to live my life ("no one cares")
Other people are my biggest obstacle in life
Joining this site has made me feel even more alone
I feel jaded for making so many efforts in life only to see failure (maybe I am a masochist)
I'm one of those rare few people who says "I like animals better than people" and actually means it

1. I've lost over 100lbs
  2. I have a 151 IQ
  3. I compress milk jugs beofre putting them in recycling
  4. I've been published in a computer magazine
  5. I've section hiked over 300 miles on the AT

1. The babies of at least three species of bird have pooped on my head. :/ At least two of them I put there myself.. for safe keeping while I did other things.
2. The only thing I can remember about my last trip to London over a decade ago is being violently sick everywhere I went. Social commentary? :p
3. I was born in India, as was my brother. My childhood was spent in the UK, and is where my sister was born. I'm currently living in the middle east. But I am not Indian- my mother was just there during the end of her pregnancy, not British- just partly grew up there, nor am I middle eastern- just studying here. But I'd still like to go back to England at least for a little while since I considered it home once and still occasionally miss it.
4. I have Morton's toe. But none of the rest of him.
5. As a child, I used to be a close relative of the cookie monster. I ate nothing but chocolate chip cookies while I was studying or reading. Which was all the time. My parents would buy chocolate chip cookies by the caseload, even if they couldn't afford anything else, since it was the only thing I asked for.

1. So far I've done 14 private concerts raising over a million euros for children with cancer.
2. I'm training in gym to be very fit for the next one as each concert lasts 90 minutes.
3. I'm adopted by Anna. Mousey is a very loving and patient Mother, but hope her wife will be the same.
4. I do memory mapping.
5. I don't mind being passed by in the street without a second glance. Because when onstage, I hold people captive with my performancies.

1. I've tried balut.
2. I do my own car maintenance (oil changes, etc.).
3. Commercial airplanes are awesome.
4. I caught a drumstick at a Stone Temple Pilots concert.
5. I love the sound of rain at night.

Latest posts

Back