Tell us five random things about yourself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wayfarer said:
Let's see..

1. I'm lazy and have a tendency to procrastinate
2. I like cats
3. I rearrange the furniture in my room at least once every two months
4. I love tea and all kinds of sweets and cakes XD
5. I don't know many things about myself LOL

6. I like reading, be it books or comics.
7. I like diy work, but do it not very often :( I should say what I really like is being able to "make" something with my own hands.
8. I like cooking, but never follow recipes.. completely.. and this leads to varying results.
9. I'm a very direct person when I want to. If I'm not it's usually because I worry too much.
10. I listen to many different and sometimes clashing music genres.

hmmm
1. i always ended up digging my gold(boogers) whenever i talk to somebody that makes me feel comfortable.
2. sometimes, i don't like showering(it can end up till 2-3 days) *i know its gross.
3. i'm an anime freak ( i watch em a lot* but wouldn't consider myself an otaku).
4. i like to keep things(anything) even i don't use em* which made my room look mess.
5. my laptop is on 24/hours 7 days a week, but sometimes it died because too hot.

1. I just farted.

2. I've been sick for the last 5 days and now my dad's sick too.

3. I've been considering getting a tinder account just to send girls corny, nerdy pick up lines.

4. I'm unemployed and bored, hence #3.

5. There are some chocolates on the dresser I'm trying really hard not to eat because sweets are like crack for me. Haven't had any sweets in a week and a half.

1.I like to try new recipes,but 85% of the times are fails,if not epic fails,still I try.
2.I'm in a cookie phase,bake chocolate and walnut cookies 2-3 times a week.
3.I don't like changes,but lost count how many times I've moved in the past years.
4.I never dyed my hair and it's becoming an issue to me as several persons told me I need to do it.
5.I spend too much time on Pinterest,saving stuff that I will probably never try.

TheSkaFish said:
Arachne said:
3. I play D&D

What? No way. What species and class do you play as, usually?

Still waiting to hear what class you like to play in D&D, Arachne :) In the game I play, I'm currently a Dark Elf Thief, with a scimitar and dagger, who is good at diffusing traps and will eventually learn disguises. I want to turn him into a pirate.

Legato said:
1, I once made three hip hop/rap albums/mixtapes, and won a competition in the US (me being from the UK) and since haven't been a big fan of that genre

3, I love history - currently enjoying a binge of war documentaries

Neat! I can't say I've ever been really into rap, but I do admire people who create their own music. That's really cool. I'd like to write my own songs someday, but I never know what to write about. What kinds of topics did you rap about? How do you find your voice as an artist?

Also, what war documentaries are you watching? I like some history, myself.

I was sort of hoping I would be a random murder victim, being Halloween and all. I went through six different ways of someone killing me on vivid detail.

I'm pretty sure I should go back on meds. Legal ones.

I have a pet spider on my room. I called him Frankie.

I did a count and not counting individual fingers/toes/ribs (count would go up another bunch - like 15) I have broken 11 different bones in my body.

I've been in two wrecks involving semi trucks - I think they are bad luck for me (one driver fell asleep, lane drifted and hooked my truck and we rolled. The other I got rear ended by some drunk *******, went flying on ice into oncoming traffic and it had to be a semi).

TheRealCallie said:
1. I do not own a microwave (People think I'm insane for this. *shakes head*)

4. I know how to use a backhoe

That... That is strange. But I live out of hotels and off soup basically so...

And I'm a hoe hand. Don't see much females running them. I know a few cat skinners who are women though.

simhthmss said:
1)im a shaman
2)i have died and saw what lies after death

Was it dark?

1. I have a pet stick insect that I found outside my upstairs bathroom window a few days ago
2. I changed my mind about getting a tattoo - I want the "mark of Thorn" from "Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers"
3. I love Halloween (season and film franchise)
4. I am a very aesthetic person
5. I love books

Heh. I think you guys would know a lot about me by now with these lists. Why the hell not for another 5. :p

1. I'm a lipstick freak. I have more lipsticks and lip balms than I have of any other cosmetic or facial product I own.
2. A shawl freak too. I own so many shawls for who knows what.
3. How could I not have mentioned before I have mild OCD?
4. I love cold weather / winter.
5a. I love to clean and organise things.
5b. I have been called a workaholic.

ladyforsaken said:
Let's do another five. :D

1. An ex-colleague often told me that I always have a floral smell on me.
2. I have only had an actual bath in a bath tub once in my almost 27 years of living.
3. I was once termed the "gadget girl". I do like gadgets.
4. A hand cream freak.
5. I talk to inanimate objects and think they have feelings.
ladyforsaken said:
1. I'm an oddball.
2. I teach and I love it but I dislike it.
3. I love cats so much sometimes they look like cute baby faces.
4. I actually do care.
5. I love tortoises. I think they're cute.
ladyforsaken said:
1. I like to eat burgers around to reach to the core.
2. I tend to forget my meds even though I need to take them at a fixed time daily.
3. I have an adoration for certain members on the forum, very much so.
4. Has been neglecting work since the beginning of this year (that was my resolution).
5. Don't quite favour chocolate but I like it okay.
ladyforsaken said:
1. I have a fetish for backs.
2. I have a fetish for hands.
3. "Sprechen sie Deutsch"
4. Hedj
5. Chillstep
ladyforsaken said:
1. I don't like anything too bitter nor too sweet.
2. I love lemon beverages but I'm not a fan of lemon cakes. I am also not a fan of chocolate unless an odd craving calls for it.
3. I have a deep fascination over Olaf.
4. Neat freak. 'nuff said.
5. I hate sleep.
ladyforsaken said:
1. I have a birth mark at the back of one of my thighs.
2. I love drinks with honey in them./
3. I have really ugly stretch marks - and only one other person has seen them properly with me.
4. I have never had a birthday party, never been to a party either.
5. I have been asked for an arranged marriage twice.

1. I drink 5 cups of flavored coffee per day.
2. I own a "Happy Light" (look it up--it's a real thing) for my depression.
3. I love shoe string licorice just to tie knots in it.
4. I don't own a toaster.
5. Because of injuries to my back and many diagnoses, I can't go more than 1/2 city block without a wheelchair.

Ladyforsaken sure knows how to share. A quality that is worth picking up.

There, I shared. All done here. :)

1. I currently own 16 pairs of Adidas Originals trainers (sneakers). (In the U.S. they're part of Hip Hop culture, but here in the UK they're about Football (soccer)/90s Indie culture).

2. I currently own 9 guitars (7 electric, 2 acoustic).

3. I am a History graduate.

4. The most famous person I've met is Queen Elizabeth II.

5. I hate Tea. I can take or leave Coffee.

1. Anywhere I go, I think of escape plans & where the closest exits are or where I could hide in case of an emergency, shooting, or hostage situation.

2. Obsessed with Halloween & the month of October! Oct 1-31 is a full month of scary movies daily, spooky ghost stories, loving how early the sun goes down, decorating my place in anticipation of Halloween. I've been called "Kween of Halloween" for as long as I can remember (my name starts w a "K").

3. Obsessed with mermaids. Used to want to be a cryptozoologist as a kid & find them. Plus camp out at Loch Ness in Scotland to find the "monster" lol. It's there I tell you!

4. Had 3 cats at different times in my life. Taught all 3 starting at kitten age to "sit", come when called, not to scratch or bite, and all were abnormally loving & cuddly. Cats can be great pets!

5. Watch on tv "Little House on the Prairie" every morning, "I Love Lucy" before bed.

Another 5.

1. I have a cat - she's funny, odd, annoying, a pest, my pal.

2. I love Indian food and have some form of curry at least once a week.

3. I'm not really into spirits or wine, but I love beer (mainly Lager and IPA).

4. My Spanish I learnt at school is rusty and I'm trying to improve it myself, as well as currently teaching myself German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Middle English (not too difficult) and Old English (kinda makes sense after you get over the initial hurdle, but still tricky at times).

5. My favourite sports (in order) are Football (Soccer), Boxing, Athletics (Track & Field), and Formula 1

Okay here goes, haha

1. Pink Floyd Fan: I've been listening to them since I was 9 years old. My father put them on for me in the basement and had a black light on and I layed down on the couch and sang along with the lyrics. I messed up on some lyrics and I laughed but I kept trying to get it right. Eventually my mother wrote down all the lyrics so I could sing along to the songs. :) I remember her saying to me, "Your so expressive, never change that about yourself." Awhile ago I saw a video tape of me of me in the basement and telling my parents to put on more music. I pouted until they put on music. Next they put on The Doors and I said in the video, "OoOo Who's this?!" As we watched the video with my parents in the room, I covered my whole face with a blanket, I look like such a dork.

2. Never told anyone on this Forum but to be honest I'm bisexual. Yes I am. However I know I'll be judged by this but I never dated two people at the same time, I feel really weird doing that. I known I've been bisexual since I was a little girl. I had a crush on my best friend. Many people keep telling me to just be straight but I can't help that I find woman attractive. I dated more men however cause any girl I find never ends up liking me back sadly. *shrugs*

3. Got started playing the guitar: My older brother always played when I was younger. I told him once I wanted to play but he got angry at me for wanting to play. I guess he thought I was trying to copy him but music is my life and it moves me. I seriously couldn't live without music.

4. Love cinematography: One day I hope to become a cinematographer or an actress. Everyone keeps telling me that it's a hard dream to follow but I love film. I'll show you an example of a video that I love.

5. Have a excellent memory: I remember things when I was nine years old. People can mention cough syrup to me and I immediately have that taste in my mouth. Yuck!! My memory and taste of remembering food is insane. It seriously scares me sometimes. Sometimes I hear having an excellent memory is a curse and a good thing to have at the same time: I agree.

Hammock: Look at this amazing Cinematography!! <3
[video=youtube]

1. I hate waiting for anything.
2. I'm rather shy in front of fairer sex.
3. I love eating rice, red lentil with fish and singing country songs.
4. I love getting drenched in rain when it downpours.
5. As a kid I used to plant many seedlings, but could never manage to grow them older no matter how much I tried, eventually they'd all die.

1. This isn't my original forum account.
2. My shirt is WAY too tight
3. I no longer have 12 identical pairs of socks
4. I don't drink, smoke or take drugs
5. I have the same appetite as a Langolier.

1. I'm childfree and I never want to get any children.
2. My dream is go to a long backpack trip to Asia alone or with my future partner someday.
3. I'm minimalist and a vegetarian.
4. From outside I might look really shy and quiet but there's this fierce & strong woman inside me who eagerly wants to come out, lol.
5. I'm very introverted and value my alone time a lot.

BeyondShy said:
Ladyforsaken sure knows how to share. A quality that is worth picking up.

There, I shared. All done here. :)

I could do another 5 actually lol but I'll take a break and let the others roll. Don't you want to list your 5 too?

ladyforsaken said:
I could do another 5 actually lol but I'll take a break and let the others roll. Don't you want to list your 5 too?

I did already. You got to go back a few pages.

1. I wish I was a better cook.
2. My dog is my best friend.
3. I finally got a tone I like from my guitar amp modeler.
4. I suffer from hypoxia.
5. I wish there was a confidence pill.

Latest posts

Back