Tell us five random things about yourself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I get car/plane/bus/train sick in every trip I take
2. My neighbours are afraid I'm going to steal their dog
3. I'm overly sensitive, good thing my humour is too dark to get offended easily :D
4. My physical pain threshold is scary high
5. I wish to make older friends here, but haven't been in contact with much people

Serenia said:
1. I love the smell, look and feel of books.
2. At the age of 14 I once saw something I could not explain, and still can't to this day.
3. I have a massive bucket list but not crossed anything off yet in the six years I have been doing it.
4. My favourite flower is Fressia.
5. I can't eat chips without salt.

Do explain number 2, you have me curious!

1. Fall is my favorite season.
2. I keep very few material possessions.
3. I can fall asleep immediately after drinking coffee.
4. I'm not scared of spiders or bugs.
5. I am scared of blood and gore.

1. Love ginger girls
2. Can't be indoors to long
3. Hate looking smart
4. Love windmills especially the one in sleepy hollow
5. Like push bikes

Oh no I'm not here to add another 5 to my already long list in this thread even though it is quite tempting.

Cavey said:
5. Yesterday, I was covered in glitter from a Christmas card that SOMEONE bought me 2 years ago.

I hope that wasn't mine (although I am too lazy to count how long ago was the last time I sent you that fully glittered card). :D

May the glitter always be with you, my friend. *curtsies*

ladyforsaken said:
Oh no I'm not here to add another 5 to my already long list in this thread even though it is quite tempting.

Cavey said:
5. Yesterday, I was covered in glitter from a Christmas card that SOMEONE bought me 2 years ago.

I hope that wasn't mine (although I am too lazy to count how long ago was the last time I sent you that fully glittered card). :D

I'm NOT talking to you!

(Glittering up my bloody world again...) :club:

Bubblebeam said:
Serenia said:
1. I love the smell, look and feel of books.
2. At the age of 14 I once saw something I could not explain, and still can't to this day.
3. I have a massive bucket list but not crossed anything off yet in the six years I have been doing it.
4. My favourite flower is Fressia.
5. I can't eat chips without salt.

Do explain number 2, you have me curious!

Ok :).

As I said I was 14 and one Saturday morning was going to visit a friend it was about 10.00 a.m. and already getting hot for the UK (22cish).  The quickest way to my friends house was along the canal that ran along the back of our houses.  

So I am roughly halfway there and hear a sizzling noise coming from the bank on the edge of the water.  I get to where the noise is coming from and there is the weirdest thing ever.  It was like baby animal cooking.  But you couldn't tell it was a animal it was just a big ball of flesh about the size of very large watermelon.  But whatever it was it was cooking, how I have no idea.

So I freaked out and ran the rest of the way to my friends house, and when I got there he and his Dad went to investigate and found nothing at all.  When they came back I was calmer and they must have thought I was nuts, but could see how shaken up I was, and knew I had seen something.  So we all went back and I showed them exactly where I had seen it, but nothing.

No idea what it was, or what happened.  Or was I hallucinating, but why would I?

Anyway there you go.:D

Might as well do another post.

1. I could never have too many candles.
2. I am fasinated with the 1930's and 40's.
3. I would love to live as enviromentally self sustained as possible.
4. I sleep with my curtains open.
5. Unless someone comes along who wants me, I think I have a fair shot at becoming the crazy cat lady when I am older.

1. People usually believe I'm about 10 years younger than my actual age.
2. Up until July last year, I was convinced that I'd be single my entire life.
3. Four years ago, I managed to lose 50 lbs. Now I've gained it all back, with interest, and it's the main reason why I hate myself.
4. I refuse to eat or drink any kind of Christmas product until Advent or December (whichever comes first).
5. I don't get hangovers.

Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:

Cavey said:

I'm NOT talking to you!

(Glittering up my bloody world again...) :club:

Oh if I'm ever round the corner for Halloween, I'm so gonna dress up in total glitter just for ya. :D

I'm too bored so I'll think of new things for this...

1. I hate daylight
2. I'm allergic to pepper (and I love Mexican/Indian food :( )
3. I can do the Vulcan Salute with both hands and both feet
4. I was run over 3 times and twice in the same street
5. My favorite sound in the world is rain and thunder.

ladyforsaken said:
3. Indecisive as hell.
1. I'm a lipstick freak. I have more lipsticks and lip balms than I have of any other cosmetic or facial product I own.
4. I love cold weather / winter.
1. An ex-colleague often told me that I always have a floral smell on me.
5. I talk to inanimate objects and think they have feelings.
1. I'm an oddball.
3. I love cats so much sometimes they look like cute baby faces.
4. I actually do care.
5. I love tortoises. I think they're cute.
1. I like to eat burgers around to reach to the core.
3. I have an adoration for certain members on the forum, very much so.
1. I have a fetish for backs.
2. I have a fetish for hands. (HUGE ONE)

1-5: I think I'm Lady F.

1. I lost lot of weight few years ago and gained all back. (Thanks for the binge eating disorder!)
2. ^ Currently trying to lose it (again), will take some time but I've done it before so I know I can do it again. :]
3. Thinking about studying economics in the university in the future, I already have a very basic business degree so it's a good follow-up.
4. I only sleep on my right side, lol.
5. I don't know half of my relatives.

DarkSelene said:
ladyforsaken said:
3. Indecisive as hell.
1. I'm a lipstick freak. I have more lipsticks and lip balms than I have of any other cosmetic or facial product I own.
4. I love cold weather / winter.
1. An ex-colleague often told me that I always have a floral smell on me.
5. I talk to inanimate objects and think they have feelings.
1. I'm an oddball.
3. I love cats so much sometimes they look like cute baby faces.
4. I actually do care.
5. I love tortoises. I think they're cute.
1. I like to eat burgers around to reach to the core.
3. I have an adoration for certain members on the forum, very much so.
1. I have a fetish for backs.
2. I have a fetish for hands. (HUGE ONE)

1-5: I think I'm Lady F.

High five! :D
Now you're tempting me to do another 5. :p

1 - When I speak, I stay away from words in which 'r' is the second character ... like "great" or "credit", because I'm embarrassed about my rolled r's.
2 - To me, the pump from a good weightlifting workout is almost as good as an orgasm
3 - I hate the daytime and am much calmer and happier at night
4 - I have cheated death thrice
5 - I love the rain and miss it  :(

1. I have never been drunk or even tipsy in my life, was over 30 years old before i found the first alcoholic beverage that I liked.
2. I lost the ability to smell almost a year ago after an airway infection, it's starting to come back very slowly last 2 months.
3. Touching cardboard or newspapers after having showered gives me shivers down the spine, the feeling disgusts me.
4. I don't eat any fruit or vegetables.
5. I used to drink 7 liters of chocolate milk each week, cut it back to 3 to 4.

1. Politics disgust me;
2. I have zero tolerance for people who are unorganized and unprofessional. I think i have some form of OCD;
3. Long walks during evening or night hours relax me, often when i step outside on a clear sky evening i just stare at the stars for quite a bit;
4. I tend to be too trusting;
5. I am quite skinny.

1. I am voluntarily celibate
2. I enjoy pizza more than a TMNT
3. My blood consists of 50% energy drink
4. My kitchen frequently substitutes as a makeshift gym
5. I start learning languages, but never finish

1- Being serious is almost beyond my capacity without looking real angry, even though I'm not
2- I never smile on pictures. I'm usually too busy making a face.
3- I used to train a LOT. You'd barely notice now.
4- When I eat a sandwich, I'll usually open it up and eat the interior first.
5- Volumes on tv sets need to be on an even number. Must be psychological.

Latest posts

Back