Tell us five random things about yourself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cavey said:
The advice in this video does not apply to me... only every other guy with a British accent.

Except for the "No other men are worth half what you're worth" part eh? :D

Incidently, that's the only line that I heard in this entire song because OBVIOUSLY the rest are just lies.

Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
Amelia said:
^ okay, second most interesting post. LadyF still takes 1st place :p

Pfff. I respectfully disagree. My information is infinitely more interesting and I'm MUCH funnier too. *Storms off in mock disgust* :p

I heart you guys. :)

We heart you too. I'm presuming in Amelia's case, but who doesn't love you? :D

My love for the wonderful LadyF is eternal and anyone who dares doubt it =  :club: :p

1) I've traveled to 7 different countries.
2) I've visited about 25 of the 50 states.
3) I love rock music
4) My favorite animal is the giraffe 
5) Super afraid of snakes and some spiders

.....booooobs.....
*dies*

1- I hate religion. Not one in particular, pretty much all equally, because I tried a few and when they only wanted my money, I wisened up. When I hear someone say "God something" I usually retort "If he hates me, I hate him right back. Works for me" or some other smart-alecky comment. I still respect everyone's beliefs.
2- When I was a kid walking down the street holding my mom's hand, I wanted to show her I could walk with my eyes closed. She let me walk right into a tree. I still occasionally do it for giggles.
3- I'm way to angry for my own good and it has gotten me in trouble more than once. I'm better, but it's a constant struggle, even though exteriorly I look like a guy who could negotiate a hostage situation (I ironically did once).
4- I don't enjoy trouble, or fights, but both seem to have a way to happen around me. I just want things to go smooth and be an old boring person someday.
5- IN keeping with previous subjects, I always had a preference for enormous female attributes. I never stopped to wonder why, even though I've dated for long periods girls with As, my preferences definetely lie in D+

Yukongirl said:
*wonders if Richard prefers walking into maple or pine trees*

Hey, as long as they're big, hard and obvious. Definetely a preference for maple, maybe if I hit it hard enough I'll get syrup for my troubles ;-)

Richard_39 said:
Yukongirl said:

Hey, as long as they're big, hard and obvious. Definetely a preference for maple, maybe if I hit it hard enough I'll get syrup for my troubles ;-)

My first thought was syrup too. Mmmm... free carbs.

Cavey said:
Richard_39 said:
Yukongirl said:

Pine trees just seem a little more masochistic with all those sharp little needles. Hardship to beat free carbs though!

Yukongirl said:
Cavey said:
Richard_39 said:
Yukongirl said:

Pine trees just seem a little more masochistic with all those sharp little needles. Hardship to beat free carbs though!

Well, not really. You just walk into the trunk, the pins and needles are usually to high to hurt much.
HOWEVER...sticky sticky are pine trees. A hardship to wash. And Oak is just too **** hard, although if you're lucky, you can get an apple for your troubles. ;-)

1. In the US, I've never left the South (been to Europe though)
2. But I love geography and can draw every state from memory
3. Three out of the four jobs I've had I quit without notice
4. Pretty sure I was born with a pencil in my hand
5. Potatoes are my favorite of nature's creations

1. I feel an unexplainable urge to bat at keys and similar if dangled in front of me.
2. Chocolate ice cream is by far the best ice cream ever made.
3. I like party lenses, and think it's a shame I may never be able to use sclera lenses.
4. Barbarian yoghurt is the right way to yoghurt!
5. I don't like boobs at all. Probably the only one on earth, by the feels of it...

1. I don't feel lonely and depressed anymore.
2. I don't want to get married.
3. I love the caste system.
4. I am sad that Chester Bennington is dead.
5. I wish I could speak English with African accent, like daym.

1. I was raised in a religious family and was a Christian but when I became an adult I quit religion.
2. I love metal music.
3. I do not have a job and do not want to have.
4. I do not want to be married and do not want to have children.
5. I spend very much time on the internet and have extremely weak interests in real life.

1. I imagine having superpowers all the time. Sometimes I act as if I am using them, then look around and see if anyone noticed.
2. We have 3 cats and I actually miss one of them.
3. I collect projects. I buy some of the materials, draw up some of the plans, start working on them, and never get them done.
4. I wouldn't change my past, not in any significant way, but I feel karma owes me big time
5. I only learned of the wonderfulness that is nutella a few months ago and that it makes bananas w/ peanut butter even better! And cookie dough with nutella is awesome. And nutella and strawberry jam eggo sandwiches are to die for!

Ok, we'll go for fun...

1. Is the number of people from the forum that have seen me shirtless.

2. Is the number of people from the forum that have witnessed me lifting relatively heavy weights.

3. Is the number of forum members that grace my Steam friends list.

4. Is the number of full years that I've been a member here.

5. Is the number of reps after which everything starts to feel like cardio...

1 - In 1991 I had a self-induced out-of-body experience
2 - In 1993 I saw 'The Animals Film' and it turned me veggie for the next 18 years.
3 - In 2013 I survived an attempt on my life
4 - I am passionate about the study of consciousness
5 - I love my son (8) more than word symbols could possibly convey

1. I have a slight obsession with tartan.
2. I have weird toes.
3. I wear a mask to sleep in to keep me breathing.
4. I have two electrical qualifications.
5. I get a free 6" sub at Subway everytime I buy one.

1. I'm kind of a nut about scary movies.

2. I love to go to Medieval Times and shame myself and those around me by shouting Middle English.

3. I collect video games. And comics. And...well, if its dorky and pathetic, you can probably find it sitting in a place of prominence on a shelf in my house. Shocking that I'm single, huh?

4. I'm an amateur accordionist. If the tasteless horror movies and Batman toys don't scare potential friends away, my off-key oompah music surely will.

5. I love birds. Two of them live with me, a cockatiel and a Quaker parrot.

1. I overthink everything in an effort to not rub anyone the wrong way.
2. I got my first gray hairs at age 12.
3. I have 2 sisters, both older than I am.
4. Since start this year I sometimes eat some kiwi fruit, only fruit I eat, and also no veggies.
5. I love cats, especially british shorthairs, with the fat faces, so cute!

1. The holidays are the only thing I like about winter.
2. I managed to kill a cactus once. I watered it and it tipped over.
3. I'm learning to play Shogi.
4. I hate wearing socks.
5. I wear glasses.

Latest posts

Back