the waiting game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R2349

Reaction score
I hate that period of time between deciding to move and the actual moving day. Every time I leave someplace, I think, god, I can't wait until I'm there so that I can finally DO SOMETHING. Which means, 'try harder to meet people, learn some new skills, etc'-- basically, like new years. Can't wait to change my life, this time..
I'm so heartsick and have been for so long. That sounds melodramatic, but what can I say.
I recently started watching Dead Like Me. There's this one episode where the main character tries to save someone by changing fate, making somebody late for an appointment, and the guy misses his date with death. I sometimes wonder if that could ever be.. I mean, I'm being a little sarcastic, but still. I wonder about people who commit suicide or die accidentally by being in the wrong place at the right time. I wonder if that could ever be. Like maybe I was supposed to, and now I'm just.. 'existing', but not really living..and that's why I can't connect with anyone? I'm really just a living ghost, haha.. or more likely my personality is just incompatible with the rest of the world.
Whatever, I don't even think this topic is on the right board anymore.. sorry about that

How long until you move? I really hope your new life works out for you.

When I was in that stage, I was starting to pack things up, leaving things out because I was convinced I would need them, only to discover the things I needed were the things I'd packed.

I've actually wondered things like that too.

Latest posts

Back