Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i like to talk but i live in ireland....anyway ....still we can talk...don't we? : - )

Hey Craig...I live in Texas also and I just signed on to the site today. Not sure what to expect.

i gotta know, who started this website? is there seriously that many lonely people out there? what kind of lonely are we talking about here?

I think there is plenty of lonely folks out there. They're just hard to find just because they are lonely. I hate being lonely and I hate to admit it. If someone asks me if I am lonely I'll never give them a straight answer because I am ashamed of it.

The site is an interesting thought to bring those who are lonely together and cope. I think that finding relieve of isolation can only be found to venture out and showing the world you are there.

if they're that lonely is it really that hard to go and meet other people through like a job or something? why you really wantto find other people you like you through a forum full of people just as bad off as you are. i know if im feeling lonely, i don't want to hear about someone elses problems through messages online. i'd want to meet someone face to face and talk or whatever.

CraigD said:
I'm new to this site. I live in Texas. Does anyone want to talk?

sure....I am from Pennsylvania...Id love to talk with you, I had a friend in Dallas that just moved here recently...I love to write, so lets get a friendship going ok?

CraigD said:
I'm new to this site. I live in Texas. Does anyone want to talk?
Hey Craig! We are in Texas. We can talk sometime, it is a lot harder to find people than you would think.

Tazz said:
if they're that lonely is it really that hard to go and meet other people through like a job or something? why you really wantto find other people you like you through a forum full of people just as bad off as you are. i know if im feeling lonely, i don't want to hear about someone elses problems through messages online. i'd want to meet someone face to face and talk or whatever.
Then why are you even here???

we r meeting here because we all feel lonley ,,,, but really sometimes this feeling harder than a knief in my heart just am here because i refuse to sitback waiting the minute my heart stopp beating

i like ur image so much its discribe the feeling of being lonley ,, and i hope u find ur aosiss

Thank you! I hope you find yours also. I am doing a lot better now actually since I have gotten a job and am meeting people. Hope you have a good day :)
iny_75 said:
i like ur image so much its discribe the feeling of being lonley ,, and i hope u find ur aosiss

Imnotlisteninglalala^_^ said:
Thank you!  I hope you find yours also.  I am doing a lot better now actually since I have gotten a job and am meeting people.  Hope you have a good day :)
iny_75 said:

thank u so much ...every thing will be alright i feel it

Latest posts

Back