Being a pear shaped man? I dont feel like a man at all cuz of that!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randomdude

Reaction score
The problem is that i am pear shapped teenager and this is making my confidence go away... I am unnoticeable pear as i dont look like a pear at all with clothes on and people that know me for since i was born never noticed that i am a pear as they say that i am fit. But when i look at my shadow or mirrow when i am naked i wanna throw up how much i am disgusted of my image as my hips are wider than my shoulders for about 3-5 inches as i noticed. All i ever did before i started going to the gym 7 months ago WAS sitting at pc gaming till my eyes bleed. My mother is endomorph while my dad is ectomorph. I am walking for about 2-3 miles every other day and i am going to gym every other day too and i am sitting 8 hours daily. For about 4 years i am trying to accept myself being a pear without any success. People suggested that i should rip my shoulders and that will do the thing for me? What do you think about this?

Why don't you do upper back/shoulder strength exercises? This will definitely do it.

I am not a teenager, but I can emphasize, because I am also pear shaped.

People generally don't care that much about guys. If you were a woman, it would matter more.

You mean looks are an important thing for the life success of women? You don't say!

perfanoff said:
Why don't you do upper back/shoulder strength exercises? This will definitely do it.

Exactly. Look for an upper body workout that emphasises shoulders, back and chest. Build those, and look to taper your waist and legs with light rep low weight exercises. Stay off anything that builds your thighs or ass (no squats, leg-presses, stationary bike, lunges, that sort of thing).

Probably the best you can achieve is a strong column shape, which can be awesome. No more computer games! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back