Whos Your A.L.L Crush? Dont be shy! But Just For Fun Too!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JustALonelyGuy

Come on guys and gals, its show time !

Whos your ALL crush here? fictional or real? its time to be brave, survival of the fittest! Ill go first! mine's 'I feel Unloved'!

Just based off of posts. Lady Forsaken, Lilliana, Veruca, Okiedokes oh and Nerdygirl for her voice :O. Back when I was a lurker before I made an account Luna's threads were always awesome. I use "crush" as a pretty loose term. =p Most members don't stay around long enough to make much of an impression.

Kamya thats reat, i clarified you was a guy! thats alot of crushes!!! ty for sharin!

JustALonelyGuy said:

Whos your ALL crush here? fictional or real? its time to be brave, survival of the fittest! Ill go first! mine's 'I feel Unloved'!

Hmm, Maria Sharapova?

9006 said:
JustALonelyGuy said:

Hmm, Maria Sharapova?

Is she on ALL? never heard of her!

JustALonelyGuy said:
9006 said:
JustALonelyGuy said:

Hmm, Maria Sharapova?

Is she on ALL? never heard of her!

He wishes she's on ALL! She's a professional tennis player. :)

kamya said:
Just based off of posts. Lady Forsaken, Lilliana, Veruca, Okiedokes oh and Nerdygirl for her voice :O. Back when I was a lurker before I made an account Luna's threads were always awesome. I use "crush" as a pretty loose term. =p Most members don't stay around long enough to make much of an impression.

High five! *hugs*

Okiedokes said:
My wonderful Dark Poet :)

Nice! :D

Well I can't say CAS is my crush, cos he is way beyond a crush to me. :)

Everyone else is my crush here! :shy:
(Limlim is a great influence to me it seems.)

kamya said:

My seductive voice thanks you.

I suppose I have to say my wonderful Ladyforsaken, although like she said, what we have for each other is waaaay beyond a crush.

Aside from that, I would have to say EveWasFramed!!

LonelyInAtl said:
I wouldn't want to offend anyone by mentioning them as being my ALL crush...

How in any way would that be offensive?

Darkpoet and The Solitary Man

(Yes, DP, I know you're taken, but who the heck wouldn't crush on you?)

I wouldn't say I have a crush on leaning into the muse but my feelings about him have changed a lot since he has come back. I like him as a person now.

Latest posts

Back