The part of the world our eyes cant or wont see?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

ilios

Hey guys. I know im outrageously active on here, but honestly this is the best place on the internet where i feel i can spill my guts without feeling like a pathetic social reject.

But this is a mix between spilling my guts and asking you guys about your paranormal beliefs.

So here comes the gutspilling:

Yesterday i spent time at my old friends place, they are three sisters and the oldest one were back in town and for a change i actually had someone who wanted to meet me.

The sisters except the oldest one lives with their mom, and their entire family belives in things such as spirits, chakra, auras, tarot,energies etc ( And i do too since my mom is a selfproclaimed witch and I dabble with tarot)

I was watching the oldest sister, alma playing portal when her mother sits down in the couch next to me. She asked me if i would let her put some salt on my scalp, and i said yes (i already felt that her prescence in the couch were not to be social but to adress me). She sat by my side for a little while, doing some handgesture over my head, and then she said she was going to throw something out of their balcony. When she came back i asked what she threw out and she told me that there is something oozing out of my crownchakra wich she has never seen from me before. I didnt ask her anything more, that answer was enough.

I know what she was speaking of, but im not quite sure if she knows what was reeking out of me. The thing coming out of my chakra is my anxiety i KNOW it. I have NEVER felt this bad before. I also want to add that this woman, their mother is my mother 2. There have been times when ive been sad and she just kinda knew about it, without me telling her OR her daughters and ordered me to talk to her.

I cant see these energies or auras emitting from humans, i can only sense them.

Have you ever experienced a paranormal happening? do tell!

Heey there, first off, no need to apologise for being as active as you are. Helps keep the forum alive!

As far as paranormal happenings go, i don't know much about it, though i guess my believes could be linked closely to them in some way.

I do sense things, but that's more my instinct, or well, that's the name i gave it. Call it intuition, auras around others, anything you like. I'm not saying it's all exactly the same, i simply don't know enough about it to do that.

I'm kind of interested to know more though!

Rosebolt said:
Heey there, first off, no need to apologise for being as active as you are. Helps keep the forum alive!

As far as paranormal happenings go, i don't know much about it, though i guess my believes could be linked closely to them in some way.

I do sense things, but that's more my instinct, or well, that's the name i gave it. Call it intuition, auras around others, anything you like. I'm not saying it's all exactly the same, i simply don't know enough about it to do that.

I'm kind of interested to know more though!

Hello rosebolt, alright i wont apologize hehe.

Can i ask of an example of what you sense? I wonder if our intuition is more than intuition, if you know what im getting at?

I usually register peoples emotions, very clearly by just sitting in the room with them. Some are harder to register but some just RADIATE emotions, good and bad.

Like, if i spend time with three people other than me, and someone in the group offends another one in the group i can tell, even tho they wont say anything about it. I can tell because the energies change and suddenly i feel almost a bit offended myself. Almost like a was a "vessel" for other peoples emotions (wich is such a bother because it makes me feel that im in charge of how people feel while im with them, and if they feel uncomfortable i'll blame myself because im aware but cant do anything about it)

ilios said:
Edward W said:
I've had deja-vu moments, but thats about it.

Ah very spiritual! ;) haha, but deja-vus are so cool!! i always wonder WHY we get them?

I have a secret theory, I deleted it first time, but I think maybe we repeat our lives, maybe till we get them right? Who knows, but I'm sure I've had moments where I'm like 'I know whats happening next', and I've changed them too... wooooo!

Also had a few times when I'll think of something random, and pretty soon it comes up in my life.

We don't know everything....

Closest I've had is a shadow person experience on a deserted trail while hiking.

No, I used to believe in ghosts, but I'm not sure I do now.

Though I still find stories like that very interesting.

I don't believe in ghosts or spirits or predicting the future but I do believe in the power of the mind and energy. I'm more into science and logical explanations, but then again just being alive and seemingly alone if not billions of lightyears away from any other life in the universe is quite illogical in itself, obviously there is a lot more about ourselves and the things that go on around us than we can ever explain.

I've heard of people seeing auras, it's not actually so uncommon, and whilst the logical part of me wants to dismiss it, I also think I'm a good judge of character and can spot a lie from miles away, so I believe these people believe they see it, possibly without any substance behind it (they could be extremely inaccurate with their sightings and see for example an orange aura on two completely different people)... I'm more inclined to think that people's brains just work differently and that certain subtle traits will be picked up on by these people, and their brains will associate characteristics with something much easier to describe, for example or a word, a sound, or a colour. I myself find it quite easy to associate or assign sounds to pictures. It's just heightened senses, or sensitivity, to me.

It reminds me of my drug using days. I've seen and experienced many amazing things under the influence of lsd, things which cannot be explained even with the fact "you were tripping your nuts off"... some things are just too much of a coincidence, way too improbable, and I really dislike the whole "WHAT IF THAT'S WHAT THE WORLD IS REALLY LIKE?!" mentality because at the end of the day it's just a powerful drug stomping all over your brain and kicking it into other dimensions, but at the same time, it's also heightening your senses and perceptions, your imagination, stimulating parts of your brain that don't get stimulated so often and causing you to think and experience things in a way you never thought possible. But it's all still your brain, and the things it can do to you. If it can happen with these drugs, it can happen without them. The brain is ******* mental.

Once upon a time (not on drugs) I met an attractive girl for the first time ever. As soon as I looked into her eyes, although she was smiling, I sensed great sorrow in her. I could see in her eyes that her dad had died when she was a kid... I could just see it. Never spoken to her before. I later found out I was right about it. Where did that come from? How did I see it? It's quite a bizarre thing to "see" in someone's eyes like that. I don't proclaim to be a psychic (although I have had some serious episodes of telepathy under the influence of lsd!) nor can I really explain it other than by saying I'm good at reading people, I can sense and experience other people's emotions, and, of course, there are many things in this world which we cannot explain.

I was once travelling home on a coach on the motorway during the night. Just gazing out the window but saw clearly a silver horse galloping in a field a good mile away.

It was pitch black so no way was that a real horse but other than that nothing.

I do believe that the human mind has the strong power to fool itself, and to create rationalizations based on noisy data.

A person is able to hear stuff in complete silence, given enough time and disposition.

This type of dissonance between the rational and irrational part of the brain is the feeling of "spooky". Yes, I've had that feeling, and it was foolish of me to do.

perfanoff said:
I do believe that the human mind has the strong power to fool itself, and to create rationalizations based on noisy data.

A person is able to hear stuff in complete silence, given enough time and disposition.

This.

Unless I can directly observe/quantify/measure it, then it's meaningless to me.

Maybe I'm silly... but I value evidence more than I value feelings.

Hello! i will answer more properly tomorrow but i just wanted to say this:

I think that mother 2 really started my healing. I dont know, today i feel actually pretty good and havent engaged in negative inner dialouges.

hey im from a spiritualist family too if u wanna chat bout reiki or anything else we can pm if u like x

I've always found these things interesting. I'm not sure about myself but I've always thought I'm a "feeler".. I can sense things pretty strongly sometimes. It can be anything.. emotions, feelings, future events.. but I've always brushed them off as coincidences.

I have family members dealing with the unknown.. I've seen stuff happen.. reactions.. weird behaviour, with my own sibling, so although it creeps me out a little, it is quite intriguing. Though I kinda try not to meddle with things like this. My dad was also someone into this kind of thing.. well it's a long story I won't bore you with. PM me if you ever wanna talk about it. :)

~ I have experienced clairsentience & claircognizance.

~ My daughter claims she knows when I am upset with her because she gets a burning sensation; and it seems, we are always connected and can feel each others discomfort.

~ As for ghosts, my daughter is the spiritual intuitive while I am the emotional & cognitive intuitive. So, I do not have an answer for it.

~ Purplebutterfly: have you ever experienced seeing an upside-down triangle and then their totem during a reiki sessions - it is an interesting experience and are normally shocked that i find out that information.

ilios said:
Edward W said:
I've had deja-vu moments, but thats about it.

Ah very spiritual! ;) haha, but deja-vus are so cool!! i always wonder WHY we get them?

i get deja-vus all the time too. i feel like there is a set path in our lives that is pre-determined. while deja-vus allow us to alter our future by paying attention to them. but with most people including myself we are taught they these are only coincidences so we ignore them, until the deja-vu occurs. i have dreams when i sleep that actually play out in the near future, but i never expect them to really happen until it's too late.

Latest posts

Back