Email notifications

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check spam filter? I think my inital email from here went there.

Have you looked in the "Subscribed Threads" area of your user control panel to make sure that you are subscribed to them and to check the notification type that you have selected?

Each listing should read "Notification Method: Instant Email Notification" as opposed to "Notification Method: No Email Notification". It is possible to subscribe to threads without the email notification.

If it looks good there then try checking your email address to make sure that you entered a valid one.

Yep subscribed to the lot of them, no email.

Re-entered my email last night, still haven't got the email to validate that...

I sent a regular email to the email you have listed on your profile. I suggest you send your exact email address to Minus so he can verify its what we have listed for you.

I changed it to my other email and they've come pouring in, along with an error message stating "can't send or recieve emails from other account"

*shrug*

I have the opposite problem, when I first signed up I was getting no email notifications, but then about a week after they started up, now my inbox is getting hammered and no matter what I do to turn them off (select no notification, do not subscribe) the emails won't stop lol!

Latest posts

Back