...I'm lost alone too

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EinsamkeitX

Reaction score
Greetings all,

I've been lurking here for a while, and thought I'd finally create an account and introduce my socially-inept self to you all. Hopefully, my stay here will be interesting.

For the record, I'm somewhat eccentric, with a sense of humour that is odd, twisted and dark in equal measures, although it isn't apparent at first glance. I am also quite reclusive and don't need swarms of people around me to be happy. But there are times when I feel the urge to connect with others with a similar mindset, which is why I'm here.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you all. :)

EinsamkeitX said:
But there are times when I feel the urge to connect with others with a similar mindset, which is why I'm here.

Kind of why I'm here too.

Welcome, join in, make some friends - lots of great people here.

welcome to the forum
you'll make some good friends here

btw i sometimes have that type of humour... not safe with people that you don't really know xD

Thanks for the welcome, guys! :D And frizzler, I'm totally with you there, although I can assure you that it's not TOO sick! xD

EinsamkeitX said:
For the record, I'm somewhat eccentric, with a sense of humour that is odd, twisted and dark in equal measures, although it isn't apparent at first glance

This reminds me a lot of a certain someone, but that's k because we're good friends ^^
I take it from your name you're german, so I'm gonna actually make use of those german classes from a year ago and say Willkommen!
Jokes on you school, turns out all those years weren't wasted after all :D

Sigma - I actually live in Oz, and I know a faint smattering of German since I tend to educate myself a lot! My username was actually inspired by this song here, which I am utterly hooked on:

[video=youtube]

Yes, I am a bit of a rivethead! Since Einsamkeit is German for 'Loneliness', I thought it would be fitting for this board.

Hey there! Welcome to the forum :)
I've always wanted to visit your country. :D

Hi former lurker,

Glad you could make it here, welcome to the site.

Dark humor is the bestest kind of humor.

Welcome.
This is a great group of people who are kind and understanding. I hope that you feel comfortable here.

Latest posts

Back