Wayne's World

• Thread starter WallflowerGirl83
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

WallflowerGirl83

Latley I watched Wayne's World and it brought back so many memories when I grew up. This movie was so funny when I saw it at such a young age. Is there any other Wayne's World Fans out there? :D

Please come and talk if you're a fan!

waynes-world-party-time-excellent--large-msg-121245556101.jpg

[video=youtube]

Nah I actually own it believe it or not. I tend to watch movies again and again. And I really missed the movie a lot. It certainly has brought back a lot of wonderful memories. Movies are great and I doubt I'll ever get bored of this movie.
like-what-you-have-done.gif

Yeah I love it, still funny, and pioneered a lot of cliches/trends in later comedies. Second one is good too.

Mhm yeah I own the movie too. Well, my brother does but I always forget hah. Yes it's such a great movie, so funny. I keep telling my friend that we should dress up as Wayne and Garth for Halloween... maybe we will this year...

Watched it for the first time last month, pretty funny, but not really as funny as I thought it was going to be. Still good, though.

I'd love to join in this conversation but I have to find a thousand brown m+m's for Ozzy, I've killed a tiger but his owner was a different story... I had to beat him to death with his own shoes.

Latest posts

Back