A whole ton of quotes I ran across.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorian

Reaction score
Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
Matthew 7:120

If you would not be forgotten, As soon as you are dead and rotten, Either write things worthy reading, Or do things worth the writing.
Benjamin Franklin

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain

Steel isn't strong boy, flesh is stronger! Look around you. There, on the rocks; that beautiful girl. Come to me my child... (girl blindly leaps to her death) That is strength boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this!
Thulsa Doom (James Earl Jones) in "Conan the Barbarian"

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1759

This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation had full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!
Adolph Hitler, 1935

If all printers were determined not to print anything till they were sure it would offend nobody, there would be very little printed.
Benjamin Franklin

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.
Theodore Roosevelt

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
Friedrich Nietzsche

We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.
Abraham Lincoln

I do not care to belong to a club that accepts people like me.
Groucho Marx

What I do say is that no man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent.
Abraham Lincoln

To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
Theodore Roosevelt

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting, but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt

I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn't have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!
'Joliet' Jake Blues (John Belushi) in "The Blues Brothers"

Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now!
Elwood Blues (Dan Aykroyd) in "The Blues Brothers"

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Elwood Blues (Dan Aykroyd) in "The Blues Brothers"

Did you know that "if" is the middle of the word "life"?
Photographer (Dennis Hopper) in "Apocalypse Now"

We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fresia" on their airplanes because it's obscene!
Colonel Walter E. Kurtz (Marlon Brando) in "Apocalypse Now"

To arrive at a just estimate of a renowned man's character one must judge it by the standards of his time, not ours.
Mark Twain

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
Mark Twain

The cat, having sat upon a hot stove lid, will not sit upon a hot stove lid again. But he won't sit upon a cold stove lid, either.
Mark Twain

If man had created man, he would be ashamed of his performance.
Mark Twain

When I was fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have him around. When I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.
Mark Twain

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
Derek Bok

Whatever is begun in anger, ends in shame
Benjamin Franklin

Well done, is better than well said.
Benjamin Franklin

It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believe in myself.
Muhammad Ali

Set your goals high and don't stop until you get there.
Bo Jackson

If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience!
George Bernard Shaw

The things most people want to know about are usually none of their business.
George Bernard Shaw

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
Confucius

The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.
Confucius

Worry not that no one knows of you; seek to be worth knowing.
Confucius

My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.
James 1:19-20

For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
1 Timothy 6:7

Ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Genesis 3:5

Elijah went before the people and said, How long will you waver between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him. But the people said nothing.
1 Kings 18:21

The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.
Richard M. Nixon

Just do it.
Nike Corporation

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
Albert Einstein

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
Henry David Thoreau

I resolved that I was going to become a lifesaver and that never again would I watch a man die when he could have been saved if only those around him knew how."
Julian Wise, Founder of The Roanoke Lifesaving and First Aid Crew, The First Volunteer Rescue Squad

The wise man bridges the gap by laying out the path by means of which he can get from where he is to where he wants to go.
John Pierpont Morgan

No problem can be solved until it is reduced to some simple form. The changing of a vague difficulty into a specific, concrete form is a very essential element in thinking.
John Pierpont Morgan

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
George Carlin

Most people think life sucks, and then you die. Not me. I beg to differ. I think life sucks, then you get cancer, then your dog dies, your wife leaves you, the cancer goes into remission, you get a new dog, you get remarried, you owe ten million dollars in medical bills but you work hard for thirty-five years and you pay it back and then -- one day -- you have a massive stroke, your whole right side is paralyzed, you have to limp along the streets and speak out of the left side of your mouth and drool but you go into rehabilitation and regain the power to walk and the power to talk and then -- one day -- you step off a curb at Sixty-seventh Street, and BANG you get hit by a city bus and then you die. MAYBE.
Denis Leary

Evil spelled backward is live.
Source Unknown

In the game of life it's a good idea to have a few early losses, which relieves you of the pressure of trying to maintain an undefeated season.
Bill Baughan

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.
Guy Bellamy

It is not how many years we live, but rather what we do with them.
Evangeline Cory Booth

In the early days all I hoped was to make a living out of what I did best. But, since there's no real market for masturbation I had to fall back on my bass playing abilities.
Les Claypool

Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still.
Lou Erickson

Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it. The man who knows how will always have a job. The man who also knows why will always be his boss. As to methods there may be a million and then some, but principles are few. The man who grasps principles can successfully select his own methods. The man who tries methods, ignoring principles, is sure to have trouble.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

There is also this benefit in brag, that the speaker is unconsciously expressing his own ideal. Humor him by all means, draw it all out, and hold him to it.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Imitation is suicide.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The worst of charity is that the lives you are asked to preserve are not worth preserving.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The surest poison is time.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Warren Commission thought they had an open-and-shut case. Three bullets, one assassin. But two unpredictable things happened that day that made it virtually impossible. One, the eight-millimeter home movie taken by Abraham Zapruder while standing by the grassy knoll. Two, the third wounded man, James Tague, who was knicked by a fragment, standing near the triple underpass. The time frame, five point six seconds, determined by the Zapruder film, left no possibility of a fourth shot. So the shot or fragment that left a superficial wound on Tague's cheek had to come from the three shots fired from the sixth floor depository. That leaves just two bullets. And we know one of them was the fatal head shot that killed Kennedy. So now a single bullet remains. A single bullet now has to account for the remaining seven wounds in Kennedy and Connelly. But rather than admit to a conspiracy or investigate further, the Warren Commission chose to endorse the theory put forth by an ambitious junior counselor, Arlen Spector, one of the grossest lies ever forced on the American people. We've come to know it as the "Magic Bullet Theory." This single-bullet explanation is the foundation of the Warren Commission's claim of a lone assassin. Once you conclude the magic bullet could not create all seven of those wounds, you'd have to conclude that there was a fourth shot and a second rifle. And if there was a second rifleman, then by definition, there had to be a conspiracy.
Jim Garrison, Former Districit Attorney from New Orleans

Women need a reason for having sex, men just need a place.
Mitch Robbins (Billy Crystal) in "City Slickers"

Value this time in your life kids, because this is the time in your life when you still have your choices, and it goes by so quickly. When you're a teenager you think you can do anything, and you do. Your twenties are a blur. Your thirties, you raise your family, you make a little money and you think to yourself, "What happended to my twenties?" Your forties, you grow a little pot belly you grow another chin. The music starts to get too loud and one of your old girlfriends from highschool becomes a grandmother. Your fifties you have a minor surgery. You'll call it a procedure, but it's a surgery. Your sixties you have a major surgery, the music is still loud but it doesn't matter because you can't hear it anyway. Seventies, you and the wife retire to Fort Lauderdale, you start eating dinner at two, lunch around ten, breakfast the night before. And you spend most of your time wandering around malls looking for the ultimate in soft yogurt and muttering "how come the kids don't call?" By your eighties, you've had a major stroke, and you end up babbling to some Jamaican nurse who your wife can't stand but who you call mama. Any questions?

Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep them dogies rollin', man my ass is swollen, Rawhide! Round em up, ride em in, get em up, get em dressed, comb their hair, brush their teeth, Rawhide! Tie me down, tell me lies, pull my hair, slap my thighs - with a big wet strap of, Rawhide!

A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood.
General George S. Patton

To be prepared is half the victory.
Miguel De Cervantes

Reduce your plan to writing. The moment you complete this, you will have definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire.
Napoleon Hill

You win not by chance, but by preparation.
Roger Maris

It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.
Abraham Lincoln

I have great faith in fools; My friends call it self-confidence.
Edgar Allan Poe

After all is said and done, more is said than done.
American Proverb

The more sins you confess, the more books you will sell.
American Proverb

Maternity is a matter of fact, paternity is a matter of opinion.
American Proverb

The first half of our life is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.
Clarence Darrow

There are two great injustices that can befall a child. One is to punish him for something he didn't do. The other is to let him get away with doing something he knows is wrong.
Robert Gardner

Life affords no greater responsibility, no greater privilege, than the raising of the next generation.
Dr. C. Everett Koop

Having children makes one no more a parent than having a piano makes you a pianist.
Michael Levine

There are no illegitimate children, only illegitimate parents.
Leon R. Yankwich

Speak not of my debts unless you mean to pay them.
English Proverb

Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without one.
Chinese Proverb

Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes.
Chinese Proverb

Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.
Pythagoras

Although it is generally known, I think it's about time to announce that I was born at a very early age.
Groucho Marx

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes you know he's crooked.
Groucho Marx

A man would prefer to come home to an unmade bed and a happy woman than to a neatly made bed and an angry woman.
Marlene Dietrich

If you want to know about a man you can find out an awful lot by looking at who he married.
Kirk Douglas

When a man opens the car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.
Prince Philip Edinburgh

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade.
Benjamin Franklin

When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do.
Jimi Hendrix

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a **** what you think you are entitled to.
Colonel Nathan R. Jessup (Jack Nicholson) in "A Few Good Men"

A leader is a man who can adapt principles to circumstances.
General George S. Patton

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
General George S. Patton

Now I want you to remember, that no ******* ever won a war by giving his life for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country.
General George S. Patton

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
General George S. Patton

All right now, I'm comin' out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife. All his friends. Burn his **** house down.
William Munny (Clint Eastwood) in "Unforgiven"

General Francis X Hummel (Ed Harris): "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.
John Patrick Mason (Sean Connery): "Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious," according to Oscar Wilde.
[Hummel strikes him and Mason falls to his knees.]
John Patrick Mason: Thank you for making my point.
from "The Rock"

Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm? And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere. Yes, even between the land and the ship.
Yoda (Frank Oz) in "Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back"

When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong. - Clarkes' First Law.
Arthur C. Clarke

The only way to discover the limits of the possible, is to go beyond them, into the impossible.-Clarke´s 2nd law
Arthur C. Clarke

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.-Clarke´s 3rd law
Arthur C. Clarke

To read computermanuals without the hardware, is as frustrating as to read sexmanuals without the software"-Clarke´s 69th law magic.
Arthur C. Clarke

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
Bruce Lee

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own
Bruce Lee

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
Bruce Lee

I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.
Bruce Lee

Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
Bruce Lee

One gift creates appreciation, many gifts create expectation.
Tony Bright

If something can go wrong it will.
Edward A. Murphy (Murphy's Law)

I was always interested in proportion and perfection. When I was fifteen, I took off my clothes and looked in the mirror. When I stared at myself naked, I realized that to be perfectly proportioned I would need twenty-inch arms to match the rest of me.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Creditors have better memories than debtors.
Benjamin Franklin

Does thou love life? Then do not squander time; for that's the stuff life is made of.
Benjamin Franklin

One good Husband is worth two good Wives; for the scarcer things are, the more they're valued.
Benjamin Franklin

What you seem to be, be really.
Benjamin Franklin

People who are wrapped up in themselves make small packages.
Benjamin Franklin

One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly.
Friedrich Nietzsche

He who lives by fighting with an enemy has an interest in the preservation of the enemy's life.
Friedrich Nietzsche

There are no facts, only interpretations.
Friedrich Nietzsche

I have always felt that although someone may defeat me, and I strike out in a ball game, the pitcher on the particular day was the best player. But I know when I see him again, I'm going to be ready for his curve ball. Failure is a part of success. There is no such thing as a bed of roses all your life. But failure will never stand in the way of success if you learn from it.
Hank Aaron

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, and why we died. All that matters is that today, two stood against many. Valor pleases you, so grant me this one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, the HELL with you!
Conan (Arnold Schwarzenegger) in "Conan the Barbarian"

Red (Morgan Freeman): Rehabilitated? Now let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means.
Parole official: Well, it means that you're ready to rejoin society.
Red: I know what you think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made up word; a politician's word. So young fellas like yourself can wear a suit, and tie, and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?
Parole official: Well, are you?
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a honeysuckle.
Ellis Boyd "Red" Redding (Morgan Freeman) in "The Shawshank Redemption"

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
Isaiah 8:20

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to those who are actually in the arena, who strive valiantly; who know the great enthusiasm, the great devotions, and spend themselves in a worthy cause; who at the best, know the triumph of high achievement; and who, at the worst, if they fail, fail while daring greatly, so that their place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
Theodore Roosevelt

The country needs and, unless I mistake its temper, the country demands bold, persistent, experimentation. It is common sense to take a method and try it, if it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
Theodore Roosevelt

Helicopter Door Gunner (Tim Colceri): (after shooting Vietnamese people without provocation) Anyone who runs is a V.C. Anyone who stands still is a "well-disciplined" V.C.
Private J.T. "Joker" Davis (Matthew Modine): How can you shoot women and children?
Helicopter Door Gunner: Easy... you just don't lead 'em so much. [laughs] Ain't war hell?!
from "Full Metal Jacket"

There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here, you are all equally worthless.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (R. Lee Ermey) in "Full Metal Jacket"

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) quoting Ezekiel 25:17 in "Pulp Fiction"

John Gustafson (Jack Lemmon): You're supposed to be smokin' filtered cigarettes, Pop!
Grandpa Gustafson (Burgess Meredith): Yeah, well, I'm 94 years old! What the hell do I care, huh?
from "Grumpy Old Men"

If all of these are directly copied from somewhere else You have to supply the source address. If they are gathered one by one, however, You don't.

Uh, they were part of a MP3 file I have...

What is this school? To hell with what is proper...

Skorian said:
Uh, they were part of a MP3 file I have...

What is this school? To hell with what is proper...

lol it's better than getting a virus with your MP3s:D

Yea I'm guessing legality doesn't matter much when it came from a torrent site or somethin like that

Skorian said:
Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
Matthew 7:120
bluey said:
But do it fist :)
Bluey 123:2020

lol A saying of mine.

Just to make it clear, there is no rule about quoting, You do as you plies.

I think maybe Robin didn't mean it in the contexts it was taken in.

Calm down, Skorian. There is no specific law about gathered quotations, as long as they all come with their author's name next to them, like You already did, but there is about work that others did, no matter what the work consists of, like a list of quotes. I'm just trying to protect this website from infringement issues. You wouldn't want this place to shut down just because the potential author of that list (if it would have been copied from another website for example) came here and checked it out?

"What is this school? To hell with what is proper..."

No, but as for those who went to school, they probably understand that this is a bulletin board at which You have agreed to oblige to the rules of. I work here, Skorian, and it's my job to make sure that this place stay legal. It's not uncommon for people to "forget" that they actually did sign an agreement when they registered or what that agreement actually said, therefore i personally don't take it for granted when someone posts something which might be illegal. As long as You are a member here You have to understand that at least i will ask questions and/or give a heads-up when certain things which may affect people here concern me. This was nothing personal, from my side at least. Now, do You want to make a mess of things here or act like an adult who cares about the people of the community You're in?

By the way; part of an MP3 file? You got all these quotes from a song? That still counts as the work of someone else. Is there something You'd want to add to the first post of this thread?

Uh, I deleted all the comments from it (I am picky about useless crap filling extra bytes on my drives) and have had it over 3 years. They were in the file's comment box. I have no clue where the MP3 even came from now and there was never a name on it to begin with.

well this is one of my favorite quotes from Family Guy....I laugh every time I try to get through it in the voice the guy used (he talked really quickly as well)

Hi, I'm Al Harrington, President and CEO of Al Harrington's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium and Warehouse! Thanks to a shipping error I am now overstocked on wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men, and I am passing the savings on to *you*! Attract customers to your business, make a splash at your next presentation, keep grandma company, protect your crops, confuse your neighbours! African American? Hail a cab, testify in church or just raise the roof! Whatever your wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man needs, come on down to Al Harrington's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium and Warehouse, route two in Weekapaug!

(Im watching the DVD of it so Im not sure what constitutes a proper author recognition lol)

Copy right infringement? It a possibility but the very chance of someone going on here is very slim. I probably say one in a million.

Chris 2 said:
Copy right infringement? It a possibility but the very chance of someone going on here is very slim. I probably say one in a million.

No offence Chris, but it's my job to make sure this place stays legal, especially now that Bjarne's so busy elsewhere, and the way i run my job i won't let theoretical statistics play a part when a law is/might be violated.

Robin said:
Calm down,
I guess I should address this. I didn't even know I was upset... If I am going to get upset it definitly isn't over some silly quotes I don't give a rip about. Silly goose.

Look Robin. I understand with pics and things that a company or buisness owns, but no one makes profit off of quotes. I have never heard of a lawsuit over quotes. What some dead guy is going to come back from the grave and frown at us? The only place I have ever heard of a problem with not giving credit to people for quotes is like in a school report. Half the problem with copyright infringement to my knowledge comes about when someone tries to sell someone elses work. I don't know how a person would sell quotes unless it was a huge book of them.

If you want to be really picky about it most peoples avatars probably violate some copyright.

Darn it, I am tempted to go research ethic's or whatever with written quotes.

Latest posts

Back