Already asked one girl out, but what should i talk about?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
I always seem to find a good talking theme but i want to be prepared with some things to talk about. I am 18 years old so is she, any ideas on what to talk ?

You could go with shoes... We all know how much you like talking about them. ;)

Talk about mutual interests. Talk about things you like to do or your favorite music/ books/ whatever. Tell funny stories.

Hobbies, food, family, travel, ambitions, movies/tv shows/music, sports (if you or she is into them) - ask her plenty of questions, but have a couple of stories ready on the back burner in case there is a lull in the conversation.

I hear politics and religion are great conversation-starters. ;)

Seriously though, you can never go wrong with the weather.

Ask her whatever you'd like to know about her? I'm sure you'll come across some sort of subject you'll be able to talk about.

Where is she from/born?
Has she always lived there?
What's her job?
What music does she like?
What movies does she like?
What does she do in her spare time?

Obviously don't bombard her with questions, but it's nice to show interest, I'm sure some conversation will come from something you say/ask.

If you still don't feel you have enough information, do an LK an Google it.

Link here.

HER... If you're ever stuck, ask a question about her. You like this girl and you asked her out? So you are considering her as a long term partner? If this is the case, this information will be given away in the questions you ask. Dating can be seen as a logical process of meeting with a supposed complementary personality and testing out the chemistry between these personalities by putting them together in various settings to see how the chemistry is affected, as each time we learn more and see a different side of the other person. I think that if she believes you are interested in finding out about her potential as a long term partner for you then she will prob agree to meet you again and then it is down to chemistry. Don't be too anxious about this being the right girl for you. If things don't go well on the night, it's not because you didn't say the right things. Prob more to do with chemistry and out of your control. If you can drum up the courage to ask this girl out then this will not be your only opportunity to meet someone. Just try to enjoy yourself and show your interest in her.

Latest posts

Back