Unforgetable Moments In Your Life.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toxic-tears

Reaction score
if its ok for you to share your unforgetable experiences/moments in life, write it down in this thread. im sure a lot of us here have this most pleasant, outrageouse or silliness experiences that you could freely express. your experiences could be also a way in bringing smile to everyones faces.

Good Luck!

lol. it doesnt matter if it is good or not.

like mine, when i was 13 years old, i was out in a supermarket and i just jump to this lady, in her 20's ,and kissed her on her cheeks. i really though it was my aunt. but when the lady looked back to see who kissed her i was like.. "umm sorry i though you are my aunt. coz you deffenitly look like her from the back." i was so embarrassed, because that lady has her bother, sister and here mother with her, and they are looking at me. :( well yeah i kissed a total stranger.. my mom was just smiling at me, patting my back, and my sister, she is so evil that she can't even come near me beacuse she was embarrassed too.

i was driving around running some inane errands when i stopped at a red light. i was just absentmindedly looking around when i locked eyes with the guy in the car next to me. He stared for five whole secounds before spontaneosly breaking into song. his music wasn't on, this was a pure solo. he got really into it, gesturing, leaning back and belting the high notes (badly i might add), the whole time smiling like a goofball right at me. I laughed so hard I missed the green light and the driver behind me had to honk. I wish I could meet him again and thank him for the serenade. lol

the song was "if you could only see" by Tonic...shout out to all the children of the 90's

Well the most memorable moment was when i finally fell in love with this girl
her name was alleyBut her parents were fighting over custody and she got taken
away from me ****.....the best thing that happened in my life was running into her I didnt even get to keep the pictures we had together.

iwasaloverb4thiswar lol... that was a good one..
hijacc- awh, just remember...and in the end it all falls into place.

i'll never forget; falling asleep next to my ex after ... =)

One would be when I found out I had more brothers and sisters. Whom I have never, and will probably never meet. I was shocked, to say the least.

Another moment was when my dog died right in front of me. He was a Chihuahua. Another dog, A German Shepard I think, came out and attacked him. I was so sad. And it was one of the few times I saw my grandfather cry.

I have 2 images in my mind, I will never forget.

The first....I had a friend in college. She and I were inseperable for 4-5 years. Then, suddenly, one day, she and I were driving. There had been no talking for a few minutes, just riding. I ooked over at her, and the image I saw will remain with me forever. What I saw was her. She was just sitting there. She looked at me, and she smiled. It was the most vulnerable, authentic, open smile I'd ever seen. It was almost as if her face had a fuzzy glow to it.

I knew at that moment that I loved her so much. It scared me. I never mentioned this to her. A few months later, I was off to flight school in the Air Force. I never asked her to come w/ me.

That was 25 years ago :) It's a great picture, and she makes me smile everytime I think of that image to this day. She's married now, for 15 years. She'll probably never understand that she gave a man a memory for a lifetime in the blink of an eye, without even knowing it.

The second image...I'll keep that one for myself, for now. *smile* (but, it's even better ;))

hmmm, I'd have to pick the time my brother had his friends over and they invited me to hang with them, we talked about stuff then they decided to pull their prank= duct taping me to the back of his door....not exactly the most entertaining hour of my life, but Ill remember it and my eventual revenge ^^

The time I killed my neighbor and baked him into a pie. Wait, what kind of unforgettable moments were we supposed to type?

What kind of pie? Was it tasty? PLEASE tell me you ate it.

Hm. An unforgettable moment in my life.
I know I've told this story here before, on this forum somewhere. However, I'm not going to look through over 1000 posts to find it again, so...
Sixth grade was my first year of public school. Previously I had been at a private school where we wore uniforms and knew all the same people from preschool. Consequently I was completely unprepared for public school and was utterly unable to make any friends.
However, I did follow this one group who, if nothing else, put up with me. Barely. They did however make fun of me constantly. And eleven year old girls can be vicious.
So one day they thought it'd be neat to can me. Long story short, between the four of them they couldn't. I kicked over the can before they stuffed me in it, a fact in which I take some sadistic, bitter pride.
This memory is so prominent to me that every time I think of it I feel a caustic self-loathing so intense it's all I can do not to tear my eyes out of my face.
Please excuse me while I forcibly restrain myself.

Qui said:

I know I've told this story here before, on this forum somewhere. However, I'm not going to look through over 1000 posts to find it again, so...
Sixth grade was my first year of public school. Previously I had been at a private school where we wore uniforms and knew all the same people from preschool. Consequently I was completely unprepared for public school and was utterly unable to make any friends.
However, I did follow this one group who, if nothing else, put up with me. Barely. They did however make fun of me constantly. And eleven year old girls can be vicious.
So one day they thought it'd be neat to can me. Long story short, between the four of them they couldn't. I kicked over the can before they stuffed me in it, a fact in which I take some sadistic, bitter pride.
This memory is so prominent to me that every time I think of it I feel a caustic self-loathing so intense it's all I can do not to tear my eyes out of my face.

I didnt know that experience was so traumatic...why did you hate yourself?

Fulgrim said:
Qui said:

I didnt know that experience was so traumatic...why did you hate yourself?

Only when I think of myself in situations like that. Usually I don't think that way.

I had many and at the same time i had none. Blah im here for about 10 minutes and i thought in so many. lol nvm =]

Looking into my son's eyes after he was born and finally getting to hold him..that's seriously the best moment of my life ever and nothing will ever top it.

Mushy, I know, but that's just me.

Latest posts

Back