Looking for attractive people to be friends with

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your search is over! HERE I AM

Attachments

• image201304100002.jpg
    image201304100002.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 85
Looking for attractive people to be friends with? I guess you don't even want to be friends unless the person is high up on the looks scale.

Unfortunately, that's the way a lot of people think these days, both males and females.

What a sad shape society has found itself in.....

ilios said:

You look like Cornholio in that picture!

ilios said:
blame the media for distorting our views

Unfortunately. Do you ever see any unattractive or fat people in TV shows? Reality TV? Nope. Do you really think they're going to put an unattractive person on Big Brother? No, the mindless masses that watch that stuff want hotness. That's what they have been brought to expect. And after all the years of being exposed to that type of "beauty" people long for that in their lives. Ergo, it makes those of us looks-challenged people at a disadvantage in some areas of life.

LonelyInAtl said:
Do you ever see any unattractive or fat people in TV shows? Reality TV? Nope.

I totally disagree with you!

LOL, Honey Boo boo's mom is a bit overweight and SHE is on a reality show.

EveWasFramed said:
LonelyInAtl said:

She is an anomaly of human genetics.

Let me rephrase....

You don't see any mentally stable, non-dysfunctional, society-contributing ugly or overweight people on TV.

LonelyInAtl said:
EveWasFramed said:
LonelyInAtl said:

Let me rephrase....

You don't see any mentally stable, non-dysfunctional, society-contributing ugly or overweight people on TV.

:D LOL, I just like making fun of this thread.

even tho they put "ugly" people on tv (i put ugly in "" because honey bo bos mothers man thinks she is beautiful) its simply to mock them.

I don't like todays media and how it teaches us that the only worth we have is in our appearance, and if its not good enough nobody could ever love you or think that you are great.

EveWasFramed said:
LonelyInAtl said:
EveWasFramed said:
LonelyInAtl said:

Let me rephrase....

:D LOL, I just like making fun of this thread.

this is a stupid thread indeed

ilios said:
I don't like todays media and how it teaches us that the only worth we have is in our appearance, and if its not good enough nobody could ever love you or think that you are great.

Been there, been told that...

I'm blond, so I'm hot.
We friends now kk?
BTW friends share booze so I'm coming over to your place to raid your fridge later today, sure you won't mind.
Cool, it's a plan then.

LonelyInAtl said:
ilios said:

Been there, been told that...

but you are great!!

ilios said:

Det är såååååååååååååååååå sexig. :p En synd att istället för Sverige jag önskar å flytta till Norge. (Säde jag det rätt?)

Dissident said:
ilios said:

Det är såååååååååååååååååå sexig. :p En synd att istället för Sverige jag önskar å flytta till Norge. (Säde jag det rätt?)

well besides of the weird grammar thingys i can..kinda understand, i think

ilios said:

OK, I'm now completely convinced that ilios is overwhelmingly cool in her own unique way. Kind of scares me how much The Kid seems like her.

It's not going to be boring....

ilios said:
Dissident said:
ilios said:

well besides of the weird grammar thingys i can..kinda understand, i think

Ha.. yeah I haven't actually speaking Swedish in a few months so I imagine it's pretty terrible...

Latest posts

Back