This Isnt Goodbye, But....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JustALonelyGuy

I also am taking a break from this site? For how long Im not sure. No, noones done or said anythin hurtful to me here. In fact, mst people have been the opposite. Supportive, caring, non judgemental. Lady X, Veruca, I Feel Unloved, Rosebolt, ladyforsaken, lonelylola and a few others I may not have mentioned. Thank you. I dont value you any less know that always.

Just Im emotionally up and down riht now. I feel like 'Jekyl & Hyde' and its unfair on me ad for everyone esle to keep seeing this. I realize, yes, everyones ot thir own problems and setbacks and my behaviour/framme of mind is jut gonna wear some poeple down I fear. Im jsut taklin youguys into account.

Im sure Ill be abck before the new year. But for now, thank you. I jsut hope to work thins out and the feeligns of alienation and misanthropy are very short lived. Thankyou to all who have ot to know me and added me to skyp etc:) we wills tay in touch! :) anyone who wants to add me to skype to chat, add me at: Livinitlarge1981.

I'm sure I seen a post like this tonight...

Latest posts

Back