Random ManMade types o' things

• Thread starter WildernessWildChild
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

WildernessWildChild

Takes guts to paint a house this colour but it paid off here....
photoapr10175639.jpg

.... and the addition....
photoapr10175607.jpg

Used this one to tease my favourite person on ALL awhile ago....you know who you are ;)
photoapr10175709.jpg

Don't think I'm brave enough to climb these....
photoapr10182853.jpg

This sidewalk and retaining wall was built by a very determined lady back in the early 1900's- yes, I said lady, from what I've read about her she was quite a character.
photoapr10175741.jpg

photoapr10175819.jpg

Ah, the manly man building pics....always nice to see them, BC. Just makes me wanna get you a beer. :)

MissGuided said:
Ah, the manly man building pics....always nice to see them, BC. Just makes me wanna get you a beer. :)

Only if you join me on the chaise I hew out of a log using only an axe and steadfast determination. I'll cushion it with cedar boughs changed daily for you Radiant One. The umbrella to shield your fairness from the sun above will be a canopy of Maple leaves woven together by my own hands.....

****, maybe I should be writing for Harlequin Romance with lines like that. Did you swoon G.? Thanks for the beer btw :)

Can we rename this thread "Miss G's Tantalizing Treats"? On second thought, maybe not, we can save that title for a homemade movie.

If WWC and MissGuided keep flirting there may end up being another man made thing.

Edward W said:
If WWC and MissGuided keep flirting there may end up being another man made thing.

ROFL! No worries, BC is well aware of my 'early retirement' status so I think he's safe. ;)

MissGuided said:
Edward W said:

ROFL! No worries, BC is well aware of my 'early retirement' status so I think he's safe. ;)

Good call Emperor Eddy.....as far as G. goes, I'm there for you should you ever decide it was too early to retire ;)

Way too much fun here- maybe Bjarne should buy (or rent) an island somewhere so we can play "Survivor ALL".

Gotta find more man-made stuff to post before this thread gets totally hijacked.

Mmmmm, G's baking.....

LOL, aww that's sweet, BC. Unfortunately, there is not a viable exit clause in my contract. However, I will certainly keep your application on file should I ever decide that position needs to be filled. ;)

Latest posts

Back