funny videos

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is also very funny. I use to always watch red dwarf.

One of the most funny clips that was ever on TV in my opinion

It dose mean changing the bulb lol Still get me that one

Bluey said:

I love Red Dwarf. British humor is so much better then what we have here... They are so much more witty. Humor isn't just moronic.

Skorian said:
Bluey said:

I love Red Dwarf. British humor is so much better then what we have here... They are so much more witty. Humor isn't just moronic.

lol I have to agree with you there at the risk of sounding like a we are better thing are anything,,, We British are supposed to be a reserved lot you know old boy ;)

Bluey said:
Skorian said:
Bluey said:

lol I have to agree with you there at the risk of sounding like a we are better thing are anything,,, We British are supposed to be a reserved lot you know old boy ;)

Good ol' me and my bluntness... LOL LOL LOL

Honestly, I think most american humor is horrible. Like a shovel in the face... What's the difference between that and just seeing some poor sob's face blown off? I just don't find the humor in pain and suffering.

This is kinda random, but I'm like a Reggae fan or whatever and I've been searching for this song forever...it's called "Whiney, Whiney" by Willi One Blood, and I've been having a hard time finding it for download. Anyways, I was lookin' on youtube to see if there was a music video for it and I came across this:

Thought it was randon and funny. Made my day, really. Oh, and I ended up finding the song too so :p.

Latest posts

Back