My Kingdom For The Older Gameshark Codes!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hey people!

I still own a "GameShark 2 Version 4" for the PS2. For some reason, I can't find any of the old codes for this version anywhere. I went to Gameshark.com, but it has been down. I doubt I would find any codes anyway due to the no support thing anymore.

I contacted the company that makes them and was told that they don't offer support on the shark anymore because they stopped making them.

I googled the honeysuckle out of it in hopes of finding the old ones somewhere, but I can't get anywhere! I was just hoping that any of you might know where I can go to find them.

Sincerely,
LK

Jocsaint said:
What games do you want codes for? I could skulk around for a little bit later on.
Hey Jocsaint. Good to meet you.:)

Actually, I no longer need them. I've been using Action Replay
with the games I wanted the shark for. One of the games I wanted the shark for was for the online game Breath Of Fire. I've found the codes I needed and they work, so I'll stick with it.

I want to thank you for taking the time to offer your assistance and to help a fella cheat. Much appreciated!

-LK

LoneKiller said:
Jocsaint said:
What games do you want codes for? I could skulk around for a little bit later on.

with the games I wanted the shark for. One of the games I wanted the shark for was for the online game Breath Of Fire. I've found the codes I needed and they work, so I'll stick with it.

I want to thank you for taking the time to offer your assistance and to help a fella cheat. Much appreciated!

-LK

Hey, no problem man. I like to use Gameshark and stuff to see things you weren't supposed to see, maybe use unfinished weapons and get to areas in a level that is off limits. That's what I find interesting about video games, the stuff you don't see.

Jocsaint said:
LoneKiller said:
Jocsaint said:

-LK

Hey, no problem man. I like to use Gameshark and stuff to see things you weren't supposed to see, maybe use unfinished weapons and get to areas in a level that is off limits. That's what I find interesting about video games, the stuff you don't see.
I'm currently using an "Infinite Gold" code for the rpg. Sweet!:D

LoneKiller said:
Jocsaint said:
LoneKiller said:
Jocsaint said:

-LK

Yeah, that's fun too. Which RPG are you playing?

Jocsaint said:
LoneKiller said:
Jocsaint said:
LoneKiller said:
Jocsaint said:

-LK

Yeah, that's fun too. Which RPG are you playing?
Hey Jocsaint.:)
I'm playing Breath Of Fire 1

Jocsaint said:
Hey, LK.

Hmm, I think I've heard of that game. Never played. I should take a look at it.
Ho Jocsaint.
I've played every one. They're fantastic! If you are a die hard rpg fan like me, you won't be disappointed.

Latest posts

Back