Being Blessed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i feel unloved

Reaction score
After all these years....

my parents' best friend has finally convinced my mom to let me go to church.... Tuesday April 9, 2013 i was saved :) :D The sunday after Mother's day this year i am going to be baptized :) i feel great and have been much happier since i was saved. Now when someone asks me how i am i automatically reply :"blessed" :) My life is almost perfect. I am a badger scholar at my high school they've asked me to be in the Gifted and Talented program next year (my senior year) and my band director has asked me to switch from playing the clarinet for marching season next year to being in the colorguard (which ive wanted to do since i began band in the sixth grade but she wouldn't let me in), i have the BEST boyfriend in the whole entire world (He is sweet and treats me WAY better than my ex did I feel loved for once in my life) and my new friend Edward W makes me feel like im worthy enough to be his friend. Thank you everyone for being supportive :) My entire outlook on life has changed since i became a member of this site :D

You are more than worthy, I'm really glad things are going well for you!

Hmmmm, methinks a user name change is in order. It's great that things are looking so good for you ifu.

i am soooo happy for u!!!!!!!!!!!!
u r soo worthy and u will continue to b blessed by God as long as u persue him and follow hisword. u wanna go to church with me?

Your story made me smile :) im new to the forum & just discovered loliness arent the only type of threads on the site lol, all the best & may the Lord continue to Bless you

Sounds great. I hope you continue to have a good blessed life ahead. All the best.

Latest posts

Back