24 year old male in England looking for friends.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorne

Reaction score
Hello.

Just another person here looking for people to talk to and perhaps be friends with. It seems like there are quite a lot of people around my age and location here. I will post in some of the other threads, but I'm making my own one just for me.

I posted a basic description of myself in my introduction thread, but I'll post it again here.

I'm a 24 year old male living in south west London. I would describe myself as intelligent, kind, helpful, loyal, honest, serious, quiet, and shy. I guess I have social anxiety as well.

I enjoy playing video games, reading books, and watching movies, TV shows, and anime. I like anything good, but to be a little bit more specific... For video games, I mostly like first-person shooters, action games, platformers, RPGs, and MMORPGs; some of my favourite series are Battlefield, Left 4 Dead, Sonic, and Phantasy Star Online. I usually like watching or reading things with a lot of action in. Science fiction is good.

I like computers, science, and technology. I am a skilled programmer / software developer, as I taught myself from an early age, so I've been doing it for a long time. I also graduated from university recently with a first-class honours degree in Computer Science.

There are lots of other things I like too, of course. I like learning new things. I like going for walks. I like animals, especially cats. I like helping people with pretty much anything, such as talking about their problems, helping them work on things, or helping them look for something they need, etc. I'm interested in photography, but I don't have much practical experience. I would kinda like to do more adventuruous things like skydiving or scuba diving at some point, but I never have and I have nobody to do those things with.

I'm very lonely and depressed, and would like it if I could meet nice people to connect with. You don't necessarily have to be around my age, location, or even have similar interests to contact me. Just having somebody at all to talk to would be nice.

We could talk through PMs, email, MSN, AIM, Skype, or anything similar. If you're interested, please send me a PM or post here.

Thank you.

Lorne said:
Hello.

Just another person here looking for people to talk to and perhaps be friends with. It seems like there are quite a lot of people around my age and location here. I will post in some of the other threads, but I'm making my own one just for me.

I posted a basic description of myself in my introduction thread, but I'll post it again here.

I'm a 24 year old male living in south west London. I would describe myself as intelligent, kind, helpful, loyal, honest, serious, quiet, and shy. I guess I have social anxiety as well.

I enjoy playing video games, reading books, and watching movies, TV shows, and anime. I like anything good, but to be a little bit more specific... For video games, I mostly like first-person shooters, action games, platformers, RPGs, and MMORPGs; some of my favourite series are Battlefield, Left 4 Dead, Sonic, and Phantasy Star Online. I usually like watching or reading things with a lot of action in. Science fiction is good.

I like computers, science, and technology. I am a skilled programmer / software developer, as I taught myself from an early age, so I've been doing it for a long time. I also graduated from university recently with a first-class honours degree in Computer Science.

There are lots of other things I like too, of course. I like learning new things. I like going for walks. I like animals, especially cats. I like helping people with pretty much anything, such as talking about their problems, helping them work on things, or helping them look for something they need, etc. I'm interested in photography, but I don't have much practical experience. I would kinda like to do more adventuruous things like skydiving or scuba diving at some point, but I never have and I have nobody to do those things with.

I'm very lonely and depressed, and would like it if I could meet nice people to connect with. You don't necessarily have to be around my age, location, or even have similar interests to contact me. Just having somebody at all to talk to would be nice.

We could talk through PMs, email, MSN, AIM, Skype, or anything similar. If you're interested, please send me a PM or post here.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back