How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EveWasFramed

Reaction score
Similar to the "what would you do if" thread, but hopefully different enough to be fun.

So, how would you respond if I....

Stuck neon pink sticky notes all over your forehead?

Assume you were having "office rage" and slowly back out of the room.

How would you respond if I called in sick on a hot, sunny day?

Wonder why you travelled all this way to do that, read the notes (if anything on them), then compare notes on small children whilst secretly filling your handbag with cornflakes.

EDIT - **** you WWC! <Shakes fist!> Nothing, I'd already be waiting with a beer at your RV!

How would you respond if I started to dance with you?

I'd call 911 to pick up the pieces.

How would you respond if I said "Lets go exploring in the Suzuki"?

WildernessWildChild said:
I'd call 911 to pick up the pieces.

How would you respond if I said "Lets go exploring in the Suzuki"?

I'd reply 'as long as we don't flip it this time!'

What would you do if I started singing the entire score to Les Miserables?

LonelyLola said:
I'd reply 'as long as we don't flip it this time!'

LOL-I managed to keep it on all four yesterday (barely) but did manage some creative "bodywork".

..…..................................................................................................................

Listen and weep (one of my favourite books).

How would you respond if I said "lets go backcountry camping?".

Say that my idea of roughing it is a hotel without a mini bar.

What would you do if I started taking your picture in a public place for no apparent reason?

Casually start posing.

How would you respond if I was leaning against your new car eating a very melty ice cream? (still no pics/specs posted that I've seen BTW)

Edward W said:
Casually start posing.

How would you respond if I was leaning against your new car eating a very melty ice cream? (still no pics/specs posted that I've seen BTW)

Lean away Emporer....(the strap was kind of necessary to ease around that off-camber section of "trail")
photoapr16210056.jpg

Holy $£%£!!!

Seriously WWC, one day if I can save enough I must visit you, it'll be like an extreme adventure holiday - You are... AWESOME!!!

Edward W said:
Holy $£%£!!!

Seriously WWC, one day if I can save enough I must visit you, it'll be like an extreme adventure holiday - You are... AWESOME!!!

:club: You didn't leave a question behind. How would you respond if I clubbed you for that, Eddie??

EveWasFramed said:
Edward W said:
Holy $£%£!!!

:club: You didn't leave a question behind. How would you respond if I clubbed you for that, Eddie??

How would you respond if I shamelessly overwrote that question and posted my own ಠ_ಠ

Great! A new game, I was about to use the chat more out of boredom, thanks Eve. :D

I'd simply respond to the newest one.

How would you respond if a cat started speaking to you, while you were walking down the street?

EveWasFramed said:
Edward W said:
Holy $£%£!!!

He'd be turned on :p

9006 said:
Great! A new game, I was about to use the chat more out of boredom, thanks Eve. :D

I'd simply respond to the newest one.

How would you respond if a cat started speaking to you, while you were walking down the street?

What language is the cat speaking?

How would you respond to Eve's promise...., I mean threat, to abuse you?

It's not my usual thing, but I'll give it a shot...

How would you respond if your car flipped over?

I'd get WWC to come and right the **** thing with all his manly know-how and.....stuff.

How would you respond if I tossed a grilled cheese sandwich at your head?

Open wide and munch it down - Thanks!!!

How would you respond if you got a singing message-gram thing from your partner... at work surrounded by all your co-workers?

First, Id punch the person singing. Then, Id punch my laughing co-workers.

How would you respond if I closed this thread? :p

Another situation where being single pays off, isn't going to happen!

How would you respond to one of your more dumbass co-workers taunting you about it?

EveWasFramed said:

photoapr17172010.jpg

WildernessWildChild said:
Another situation where being single pays off, isn't going to happen!

How would you respond to one of your more dumbass co-workers taunting you about it?

EveWasFramed said:

photoapr17172010.jpg

I was referring to my hypothetical partner. :D

Well....Im in the South, so I'd likely bury them in the swamp. :cool:

How would you react if I I told you I won the lottery and was giving away millions?

Latest posts

Back