How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Eve, best friend! A little help purrrleeeease?

How would you react if you gave away millions, then found out the winning the lottery had just been a dream, and the bank was wondering how you were going to pay them back?

I'll PM you the answer.....

How would you react if you found out I was really E L James?

Edward W said:
I'll PM you the answer.....

How would you react if you found out I was really E L James?

*chokes*

I'd ask if you'd sign my copy.

How would you respond if I asked for my feathers back? :D

Really??? After, um, you know? You want them BACK?!??

How would you react if you found out you were the star of a reality show, your life - LIVE on TV?

Id wonder wtf the network was smoking - Im boring and would get no ratings. :D

How would you respond if I said I had a private investigator watching your every move?

I'd say that was a smart move, except for the payoff I gave him to become a double agent.

How would you respond if you got asked by the CIA or MI6 to become a spy?

Id wonder wtf THEY were smoking also. Then, Id accept because Im just that ******* amazing. :cool:

How you would respond if I if you were elected president of your country?

Apply some common sense to the problems at hand and stop the stupid things we hear about all the time. Common sense seems to be lacking to those in power it seems sometimes.

How would you respond if you realised only two people were currently playing this game?

As Prime Minister I'd likely roll forth a plan to annex you lovely folks to the south of Canada, teach you to say "Eh" and bring you peace and prosperity. I'd give you all a toque as well.

How would you respond to my act of benevolence if you were the lucky recipient?

(I like this game +1)

Edit: Since I have executive powers I can veto the Emperors sneaky response that was slipped in before mine.

WildernessWildChild said:
As Prime Minister I'd likely roll forth a plan to annex you lovely folks to the south of Canada, teach you to say "Eh" and bring you peace and prosperity. I'd give you all a toque as well.

(I like this game +1)

Edit: Since I have executive powers I can veto the Emperors sneaky response that was slipped in before mine.

Id ask you wtf a "toque" is (as I laughed at the fact that just Eddie and I were playing this game).

How would you respond if I couldnt speak "Canadian?" :p lol

EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:

(I like this game +1)

Id ask you wtf a "toque" is (as I laughed at the fact that just Eddie and I were playing this game).

How would you respond if I couldnt speak "Canadian?" :p lol

Tuque....
photoapr17182551.jpg

....and we'd send you to Remedial Canadian 101 silly. We'd even give you a free cup of Timmies!

No you don't - you forgot too!

How would you react if you woke up with Jedi powers?

WWC... we're fraking up the thread, lol. :p

Edward W said:
No you don't - you forgot too!

How would you react if you woke up with Jedi powers?

Id use them to bend you to my will. :cool:

How would you respond if I used my new jedi powers on you?

Yes, my Master.

How would you respond if you were trying to keep up with chat and posts?

LOL, *******.
Id JUST DO IT! :cool:

What do you say when I PMing you in chat to totally distract you from this thread?

Are you? I hadn't noticed, but too busy doing a new avatar... seemed like agggggggeeeeesssss since I'd changed it.

How would you respond to my new avatar?

Latest posts

Back