This Place

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poguesy

Reaction score
So,

I thought I would join in with the latest forum trend and tell you people how much I hate this place.

You people are all meanies, picking on a namby pamby person like me! I've endured sleepless nights when my posts have been viciously attacked for no good reason.

Why do you people do this?

I am ashamed of you all.

Poguesy said:
So,

I thought I would join in with the latest forum trend and tell you people how much I hate this place.

You people are all meanies, picking on a namby pamby person like me! I've endured sleepless nights when my posts have been viciously attacked for no good reason.

Why do you people do this?

I am ashamed of you all.

Are you asking for a ban too?
It's all in your mind, Pogues. You can don't let others get to you.

Edit: For all you know, you're secretly loved and crushed for with shrines built for you.

I built a shrine for you just the other day :(

And, I am...I am...so ashamed of myself. Waaaaaah

Stop using "all" for few people you don't like. There are many good people around. Broaden your vision to see the good in people.

ladyforsaken said:
Edit: For all you know, you're secretly loved and crushed for with shrines built for you.

Loved and crushed... I shall love you and hug you and squeeze you into itty bitty pieces :D

Poguesy said:
To the serious repliers this is nothing more than humour.

Chill ;)

When you've complained, and have even left before, I find this hard to believe. But okay. Nice cover.

Poguesy said:
jzinsky said:
ladyforsaken said:

Loved and crushed... I shall love you and hug you and squeeze you into itty bitty pieces :D

Kinda horny now :p

+1 for instant awkward moment creation

Poguesy said:
To the serious repliers this is nothing more than humour.

Chill ;)

Haha - how did I just know it?

BrokenInside said:
ROFL :D

You got me man!!! :p Tired of reading complaining threads :(

*hugs*
I know what you mean, B.

Poguesy said:
jzinsky said:
ladyforsaken said:

Kinda horny now :p

Itty bitty pieces.. my my.. sounds brutally sexy.

Though I knew you were teasing, Pogs, these threads are obviously taken seriously at times and can cause problems. Best to just let this one fade away....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back