Uncomfortable

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colourbird

Reaction score
I've always been feeling uncomfortable at my own home for about a year or two now nd this is the first time I'm letting it out...
My mom.. I've been noticing how she stares at my crotch a lot nd it has got to the point where she doesn't even care if I am looking her right in the eyes. At first when it started I thought... well I was freaked out. Now she does it all the time, especially if she is seating down nd I hand her stuff.
She makes me very uncomfortable nd I dnt really want break it to her because I don't want to break her heart.
I'm never once been turned on by her considering I don't even like older women like that.

I was really looking forward to talking 1-on-1 about this nd preferably with a female though, I guess. I really want to know why she does this nd if she has any type of sexual feelings towards me then I'm gonna have to break it up nd live with someone else.

If she's seating down and you hand her something, isn't your crotch at he same level as the thing you're passing to her and to your head? Because then there's really no way to insinuate she'd be looking at you instead of at the item.

I would hold the item up nd move it around a little to see if her eyes follow but most time she just stare down. She prolly don't really care so much if i know what she been doing, prolly cuz I haven't said anything.

Well that's not too good.
So I'd tell her straight up it makes me uncomfortable but that's just me. I still don't think it's a huge deal though.

Either tell her you think she is staring at you and it makes you uncomfortable, or move out. She may have issues, you may be imagining it, or maybe it is just a misunderstanding.

colourbird said:
I've always been feeling uncomfortable at my own home for about a year or two now nd this is the first time I'm letting it out...
My mom.. I've been noticing how she stares at my crotch a lot nd it has got to the point where she doesn't even care if I am looking her right in the eyes. At first when it started I thought... well I was freaked out. Now she does it all the time, especially if she is seating down nd I hand her stuff.
She makes me very uncomfortable nd I dnt really want break it to her because I don't want to break her heart.
I'm never once been turned on by her considering I don't even like older women like that.

I was really looking forward to talking 1-on-1 about this nd preferably with a female though, I guess. I really want to know why she does this nd if she has any type of sexual feelings towards me then I'm gonna have to break it up nd live with someone else.

Do you have a massive willy that bulges in your pants? If so, she may be basking in the presents of her creation.

:)

Latest posts

Back