What do you like most about your current situation?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freedom. Not having to worry about meeting someone's (other than The Kids) expectations. Being able to figure out what I'm all about without interruption.

WildernessWildChild said:
Freedom. Not having to worry about meeting someone's (other than The Kids) expectations. Being able to figure out what I'm all about without interruption.

^^ This.
Though I DO miss having an SO at times, I have to think I'd pretty much SUCK at trying to meet someone elses needs at this point in my life. Between the job, myself and my daughter, Im spread pretty thin. It would be nice to have some friends at least though.
But I admit that getting to make my own choices (taking my child into concideration of course) and not have to keep anyone else in the loop is pretty refreshing.

Having time for self growth, in a different economic situation I would have needed a full time job and probably become extremely ill and die, grateful for having at least some economic support

I'm grateful that I currently live close to my niece who has the ability to brighten up even the most miserable of days.

I'm also happy to have a roof over my head and a full stomach which means I'm better off than a large proportion of the world's population.

If I ever manage to figure out who I am, then I'll be thankful for the solitude too.

1.) The fact that my company can't threaten me with money.
2.) The option to die whenever I want to.

Latest posts

Back