For Lady F

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EveWasFramed

Reaction score
5c4af017_bca9_c8df.gif

Cat hug for you! :)

Eve, you don't know how much this means to me. Thanks. *hugs*

And I'd love to be that teddy bear right about now.

Haha.. super cute kitties in this thread. Good way at making me smile! Thanks ajdass. :)

Just wanted to say thank you to Lady for being really supportive over the last couple of days.

Thank you - I really did appreciate it, you are awesome.

A big kitty hug for this awesome lady!

cat_hugging_dog.jpg

Love you lady, wish i could take away all your worries!
Keep smiling ALL's Princess :)

<Insert cat hug picture here>

I don't know why we are doing this, but cats are awesome. I will do A Good Thing(tm) right now and not ask what happened.

Edward - no, you is awesome, not me. It was you who stuck by me while I was down, remember? Or is your memory kinda short term? In that case, I'll remind you. You were constantly checking up on me and was always making sure I was okay. And when it was your turn to be down, how could I not do the same? I would be a total loser if so. BFF!! Thanks so much, seriously.

BrokenInside - Thank you dear. You're also always popping up when I feel so low, it's the constant support from dear friends like you that really pull me through... honestly. Many many many kitty hugs to you!!

Limlim - why are you not trolling anymore? Miss it. That's probably why I've been so down lately! (But thank you. :))

Latest posts

Back