New to site

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LostInTheRoom

Reaction score
I'm 4 months into being alone. I live in a small mountain commununity. My wife lives with her mom. More than likely she will never move back. She's super depressed because all her stuff is in storage with no place to put it. She comes up once or twice a month and takes me to the store to buy food. She has our only transportation. We talk on the phone for about 45 minutes every day.

Four months ago I almost died due to a suicide attemt. I'm way too scared now that my mind is a bit better to attemt that again. I know suicide is not the answer. I'm retired and so bored I go out and weed by the property by hand to pass time. For some reason (depression) I have lost interest in everything that used to be enjoyable. This place is one of the first things I've found of interest in four months.

Hey there. Welcome to the site. Hopefully you will find something here that kickstarts your interest in life again.

Hey there. Welcome to the forum. Some of the things you say.. I can totally relate. :\ But hang in there? Hope you will feel better soon.... though that probably won't mean anything to you at the moment.

Yes, welcome. I must admit your situation sounds pretty gloomy. But surely it is just temporarily! We've got some things in common, I dare say. You know- my pm box is open.

Welcome, join in and feel free to talk. You will find people here who understand.

Hi there,

No, suicide is NOT the answer, and I'm glad you're feeling better.

Welcome the the forum.

You've probably been through a lot and have a lot to teach. I hope u never find yourself in that dark spot again and if u do, just reevaluate all the pros an cons in ur life and u should find that its always worth living. If that doesnt help then try to hit up an old friend or find someone to chat with online. Nice to meet u, and we should smoke out sometime!

Latest posts

Back