Anybody From Norwich, England

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drr26

Worth a shot

If so let me know, I really need to start a new social life :p

No, but I think I'm close by.

Isn't that in Norfolk? Isn't that very flat?

drr26 said:
Worth a shot

If so let me know, I really need to start a new social life :p

about 100 miles north of you

Poguesy said:
Southern pansies.

Eastern pansy, get it right son. Norfolk in the East. Did you ever do geography at school. With your chalkboards instead of paper :p;)

I always thought it was South East. I'm a north western mofo

I'm north west too. As far as I'm concerned, if it's below Manchester then it's the south and they're all shandy drinkers :p

Although my best friend is originally from Essex and he say we're all knuckle-dragging monkeys, so it all evens out :D

I'd prefer to be a knuckle dragging monkey than a southern pansy

It's quite odd really how this post was meant to be about norwich, but never mind. guess will request it to be deleted if I can't myself.

It's getting tedious hearing about the north south divide crap

Seems like no ****** lives here and uses this site anyway

The north/south divide stuff was all in jest, I'd imagine. It's just meant to put a smile on your face; sadly this has not been achieved.

I wouldn't bother closing it through, you never know who might stumble upon it. I regularly used to pass through Norwich on the way to picking up a mate from his army barracks. I don't remember much about it, but it used to seem OK to me.

Cavey said:
The north/south divide stuff was all in jest, I'd imagine. It's just meant to put a smile on your face; sadly this has not been achieved.

I wouldn't bother closing it through, you never know who might stumble upon it. I regularly used to pass through Norwich on the way to picking up a mate from his army barracks. I don't remember much about it, but it used to seem OK to me.

I don't care and it is the same old bollocks so wasn't funny at all.

I still asked for this to be closed, wether admin will bother I don't know.

drr26 said:
I still asked for this to be closed, wether admin will bother I don't know.

You need to PM a mod for this to happen, not a request from the actual thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back