Lonely guy seeks friends in and around the Midlands area in the UK

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So anybody out there?

My story is shockingly like most others here - the Google search is exactly what bought me here, just like so many others.

I'm not sure how to link back to my profile so here's a few things I'm into, which nobody else around me seems to have much of a care for:

Music - I'm a keyboard player and love electronic music. I think this is what has kept me going a lot of the time

Reading - non fiction - I want to learn something useful from what I read although an occasional novel here and there never did any harm

Swimming - The one thing I seem to be able to get really good, positive energy from by doing alone. Playing keyboards is good but playing them to myself doesn't give much in the way of gratification

Hill walking - great way to get fresh air and see some lovely countryside. I long for the day I can share this experience with someone else that feels the same.

I don't live in the UK and can't say my interests are the same as your's but i hope that isn't an issue. If you like to talk, just take a look at my profile.

Hey Nat!

What sort of music are you into? I guess you've been to my website to have found out about my recording set up so you'll know by now what sort of music I'm into. I haven't done any recording for ages though as once I moved house to my own one-bed flat there just isn't the space for a permanent set up. I compose my own stuff with only one or two covers ever done. Everything else is pure composition work.

Oh well hope to hear from you soon - seems like you're a really cool chap!

S.S.

Nat said:
Oh yeah, Also...
you ever played on a Roland Juno 6? Theyre from around the mid 80's. Damned nice sounding too. I have one lying around my house :D

Wow you got one of those just 'lying around the house'? I've never actually used one but I am all too aware of their sound. I know these days buying one is risky as it's common for one or more of the voices to die and getting replacement chips is probably more expensive that the value of the synth in it's entirety. If you've got one of these still in fully working order get using it - it'll love you for it lol!

Nat said:
Yeah I used to play around with it a bit, but my older brother hijacked it from me.
Its in fully working order, except one of the faders is missing and it has some minor crackles... Always easily fixed though :D

Glad to hear it's still working. So do you write your own stuff or do covers?

Ohhh you are a guy? This avatar made me think you were a girl. Im from brazil lol So i think im not the one you are looking for. My future hunsband (long story) gave me a guitar and a keyboard that i never played. He plays bass and guitar and all this stuff. But im too old to learn (we need to be kids or, at least teens to try it). I like judo and gym so yeah, i im not the friend you are looking for lol. But i wish good luck!

Standalone Sentinel said:
jasmin said:
hey, i'm in the midlands pm anytime.

Hi Jasmin

which part of the midlands are you from, any other clues as to what you're into? Yeah keep in touch!

HAY! You two, Am also from the midlands :) Nottingham to be moor accurate.

Us 3 should totally meet up somewhere and say go watch a film in notts one day. Would be a laugh. What films you both into? Or anyone that's near the midlands.

Well I don't play the keyboard and haven't gone swimming in years. But that's cos am shy about the way my body looks. I think you would understand that if your sew it. Am not actually a shy person. Just on that I am. But that as I say would be understanderble to most I would have thought. Do enjoy the water tho. And I love being outside in the fresh air, just I am not able to walk that far. But I have an electric push bike I use :D Tis well cool. I can use it as a normal one as well. But that gets me out side for as long as I wont. When the weather over here is right! lol Well, looks a bit brighter out there to day. makes you feel a bit happier when we have a bit of sun, done it?

Luna said:
Ohhh you are a guy? This avatar made me think you were a girl. Im from brazil lol So i think im not the one you are looking for. My future hunsband (long story) gave me a guitar and a keyboard that i never played. He plays bass and guitar and all this stuff. But im too old to learn (we need to be kids or, at least teens to try it). I like judo and gym so yeah, i im not the friend you are looking for lol. But i wish good luck!

Yes I'm a guy. You're never to old to learn anything. I challenge thee to have a go - you never know it might just be the cure to all your troubles...

Latest posts

Back