A positive place

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

This is the place to get all positive. Make your self feel better by posting something positive. Lets inject positivity into this thread :D

It can be a song are just a smiley. But no sad faces. Just happy faces :D

HAY! Robin. They are really very good. Am feeling calm all ready :D

Love the second video. A very good tune and fits well with the images.

You subscribed my video :D Thanks. I well have to get into the video making a bit moor. Your good at it. Am impressed :D

Hehe, so You found me there? =) Glad the videos work for Ya! They took a while to complete. ;) The more time You spend with something, the better You'll be at it. Considering Your first video is so good, i'm sure You'll make it into stardom real soon! ;)

For anyone else who want to be a part of the aLonelyLife.com's referrer network, make Bluey's video into Your featured one by making it a favourite and then adding the address to () it by going here:

View attachment 2

View attachment 3

And change or add the following to Your channel info:

This channel is a part of aLonelyLife.com's referrer-network dedicated to the loners roaming the net. If You are lonely and/or depressed I suggest You spend a few minutes checking out the video to Your right!
- (Your username here) @ www.aLonelyLife.com

Attachments

• yt1.jpg
    yt1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 4
  • yt2.jpg
    yt2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 4

positive because I LOVE this song! :) It FEEEEEEEEEEELS GOOOOOOD listening to it.

... but negative because I can't find a download for it :(

index.gif

One piece! :)

I like the idea. We all know the down side and from our view of it can identify with much of the experience of others. Forums centered on pain or trauma, while helpful can get rather gloomy.

Jeremi, my fellow Swede. So You're back online here, are Ya? ;) It's nice to see You again!

I just listen to music and slowly drift away

Latest posts

Back