hey lonely people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Helloooooo.

Yooo! Sorry I've been responding to messages really sporadically, I've only been coming on like once a week lately. but 2:15 AM, not able to sleep...this seems like the perfect time! hahaha

S'ok dude. What's been up? No more of those burning flags and jacking off in public moments?

ladyforsaken said:
S'ok dude. What's been up? No more of those burning flags and jacking off in public moments?

Well hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves. A boy's gotta have fun.

Everything's been fine though, pretty much. You know. Just saving the world one pizza delivery at a time! But please... don't call me a hero.

I'd say I've been feelin a little better lately, though. Spring time has a way of making me feel content, winter depression can be a *****. The weather's warm, summer is well on it's way...just tryin to keep up those positive vibes for as long as I can.

how've you been doing, lady?

Mike510 said:
Among the Sleep said:
Mike510 said:
Thinking about stuff. Why?

Why? I don't know lol. I thought it might lead to some interesting conversation/social interaction :cool:

Sorry :(

Haha...don't be sorry. Just a random 2 AM thread, I tend to make em a lot...

Good.. good.. sounds good. I'm glad you're feeling better now. :)

I prefer winter though. :p

Well, I've been doing just fine... just fine.

Okay, I find myself repeating words here. Help.

ladyforsaken said:
Good.. good.. sounds good. I'm glad you're feeling better now. :)

I prefer winter though. :p

Well, I've been doing just fine... just fine.

Okay, I find myself repeating words here. Help.

BOO winter sucks, it's cold and snowy and makes me a sad boy :p

You could say "swell". Or perhaps "fine and dandy?"

Yeah - I'm swell, fine and dandy. ;)

You're on at the time when there are not much activity around, sucks. :\

ladyforsaken said:
Yeah - I'm swell, fine and dandy. ;)

You're on at the time when there are not much activity around, sucks. :\

Haha, I know. It's when I'm bored/lonely late at night that I start posting. Limited correspondence...lol

Well, then it only makes you even more bored. :\

You really need to sleep though.

I've had a very productive day today after producing an action plan for everything that I wanted to get done. I've filled out my job search sheet, applied for several jobs, sent off a letter for voluntary work, browsed The Princes Trust website and I've been to the shop for my Mum.
I'm quite proud of myself :) I hope that everyone else is having a good day.

Just tried Hershey's cinnamon rolls, not terrible, but not real cinnamon rolls either(for your information Hershey, cinnamon goes on the inside not on top).

Hearmenow2012 said:
I've had a very productive day today after producing an action plan for everything that I wanted to get done. I've filled out my job search sheet, applied for several jobs, sent off a letter for voluntary work, browsed The Princes Trust website and I've been to the shop for my Mum.

Good for you. Far more than I accomplished today. But it's my day off, so fresia it :D

Among the Sleep said:
Hearmenow2012 said:

Good for you. Far more than I accomplished today. But it's my day off, so fresia it :D

Thank you. I don't blame you :) What do you do for a living?

Latest posts

Back