bedtime story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
“I love you like tree loves wind,” little Emma yelled out to the coming dawn, her hands reaching up, up, up to the sky! Sun was not as deaf as Emma believed him to be. Rising from the mountains, sun reached out, embracing Emma with warm, cozy rays of gold and fiery reds. Sun embraced grass, flower, tree and fox. Every living thing he embraced with warmth and life, as is the way of the ancient ones. “Good Morning, Emma” said Sun. Emma giggled as he tickled her nose. “Ah..ahhhh..ahhh chooooooo!” Emma sneezed with such a force that it rippled through the air causing Miss Butterfly to run into old man Bee. “Watch where your going, Madamn!”, Old man Bee shouted, shaking his pollen coated fist at her. He was not in the mood for foolishness, no, not today; not in a million sun rises, not ever. He was bizzzzy, bizzzzzy, bizzzzzy; as Bees will tell you, if you are quiet and listen. Perhaps if you close your eyes and think really hard you can remember a time that Bee spoke to you with his small, vibrating voice. You see, everything has a voice. Tree has a voice. River has a voice. Fox has a voice, yes, everything has a voice. Some voices can be heard with your ears and other voices can only be heard by your heart.

It was a cold, dewy morning in the meadow. Grass shared the field with flower. Greens and pinks and yellows painted the space between mother earth and sky. Sparrow and Wren greeted Sun with songs. Moon could still be seen as she journeyed down behind tree. Alder and Oak reverantly bowed towards Moon's quiet exit, as wind tried to chase her. They whole meadow laughed at wind, for how could one so fast and fierce not be able to catch one so old? Wind was not amused.

Naleena said:
“I love you like tree loves wind,” little Emma yelled out to the coming dawn, her hands reaching up, up, up to the sky! Sun was not as deaf as Emma believed him to be. Rising from the mountains, sun reached out, embracing Emma with warm, cozy rays of gold and fiery reds. Sun embraced grass, flower, tree and fox. Every living thing he embraced with warmth and life, as is the way of the ancient ones. “Good Morning, Emma” said Sun. Emma giggled as he tickled her nose. “Ah..ahhhh..ahhh chooooooo!” Emma sneezed with such a force that it rippled through the air causing Miss Butterfly to run into old man Bee. “Watch where your going, Madamn!”, Old man Bee shouted, shaking his pollen coated fist at her. He was not in the mood for foolishness, no, not today; not in a million sun rises, not ever. He was bizzzzy, bizzzzzy, bizzzzzy; as Bees will tell you, if you are quiet and listen. Perhaps if you close your eyes and think really hard you can remember a time that Bee spoke to you with his small, vibrating voice. You see, everything has a voice. Tree has a voice. River has a voice. Fox has a voice, yes, everything has a voice. Some voices can be heard with your ears and other voices can only be heard by your heart.

It was a cold, dewy morning in the meadow. Grass shared the field with flower. Greens and pinks and yellows painted the space between mother earth and sky. Sparrow and Wren greeted Sun with songs. Moon could still be seen as she journeyed down behind tree. Alder and Oak reverantly bowed towards Moon's quiet exit, as wind tried to chase her. They whole meadow laughed at wind, for how could one so fast and fierce not be able to catch one so old? Wind was not amused.
I realy liked this story ty :)

I was laying in my bed reading it, its actualy quite amusing and soothing aswell I could actualy picture the whole scene as it was being played out, I was quite sad but a feel alot better and am now ready for bed, I hope my dreams paint a scenery quite like this, with bright colours, animals insects meadows and the sun and moon little voices....zzzzz ima sleep now :)

I hope shes in my dream & were holding hands walking in that scene... I miss her so much

Good night ALL

And Emma held Prince's hand and they walked in the meadow sharing laughter and stories until Sun bid them goodnight. Sweet dreams, Prince. May your dreams always come true. x

Thank you Naleena :) , I slept with a heavy heart so heavy I dnt remember if I dreamed, but I'd like to think that If I did it was about something of this nature, did you write this story? Could you write more pls? Im sure others would appreciate it too :)

Latest posts

Back